Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District
US$111
US$205
US$152
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$189
US$159
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationtwo blockswalking distancerestaurants and barsnight lifecolumbia restaurantnice hotelper nightcomfortable roompleasant staybreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffconvention centercruise portfree shuttlehgi
Reviewed 16 June 2014

we stayed here for our last night before leaving florida. the woman who checked us in was sweet and helpful (we even checked in way earlier than check in time) - we were exhausted and didn't feel like touristing around but the weather was beautiful and the pool was empty so we enjoyed some relaxing time just my husband and i for a few hours.
the fact that you had to pay $9 for parking bugged us a little but they gave us 2 coupons for breakfast the next morning - it's nothing fancy but was a nice gesture.
not a fan of the bed but other than that it was perfectly fine for a night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Edward C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review and for being a senior contributor to trip advisor. I enjoyed reading your comments and hope that you do decide to come and stay longer on your next visit, YBOR city and Tampa have so much to offer. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

How to give hats off to the staff thank you Michelle and thank you to that awesome bartender in the lobby bar... thank you to the front desk and the manager as well.. my friend/ business partner Tommy came up from Miami to stay... very please have the pic that hotel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Edward C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I would like to first of all thank you for being a senior contributor to trip advisor and for taking the time out to review our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback about our customer service and I will be sure to share this with our staff. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I business travel all the time and want to say. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!! they are rude, condescending and change your room reservation based on Hhoners status. If you are blue they will bump you out of your room if a silver guest requests the same and they will not notify you until you arrive. If you eat their breakfast be prepared to serve yourself even though the breakfast cost $10.00 per person. The wait staff stand around in the corner and talk while watching you get up and refill your own glass

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John B
Edward C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

As I wrote to you in response to your comments through our Hilton channels that I would look further into your situation I did. The front desk supervisor handled your situation upon check in and got you the room that you originally requested, you then complained about being near an elevator and we moved you again. She circled back with you after and you said you were ok. I reviewed your comments with the restaurant servers and they remembered you but do not remember anything as you described. My direct line number is 813-769-0130 and my email is edward.carroll@hilton.com. I do not expect to hear from you as you have not responded to my emails. I would please ask you to retract your comments as our 40+ hardworking dedicated members of our staff rely upon positive feedback from our guests on websites such as this.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I really can recommend this hotel. Great location, great service. Nothing to complain for. The helped me book hotels for rest of my trip as well. If I shall look for something it must be a sloppy security guard (third party service) that wasn't much help. Next time I will most likely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon Andre G
Edward C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback and recommending our hotel and specific comments. I have alerts on my phone when reviews appear, positive or otherwise. I received your comments and I immediately reached out to the third party security company manager who promised he would address your comments personally and he already has. I appreciate seeing matters through our guests perspective it does truly help, thank you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Tampa-Ybor Historic District is located just off the main street of Ybor and easily in walking distance. As usual the amenities at Garden Inns were top notch. Bar prices were okay, around the average for the area. Great outdoor seating area off main lobby as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William M

Thank you for calling us great! I truly appreciate it and it helps to know that our hard work is paying off. I will also mention this to our owners as we convinced them to spend a little extra on that outside area and it helps to have positive feedback so thank you again! See you again soon hopefully.