Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$179
US$168
Travelocity
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard by marriottfront desknever heard any noisesome tlcthe hotel is conveniently locatedrecent stayfirst floorcomfortable bedsgreat customer servicehot tubpleasant staygreat place to staybusch gardenspropertylobbyfairfield
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

we are return travelers to this property! the staff is very helpful and friendly! our favorite is the indoor pool! my kids always look forward to staying at this property because they know no matter the weather they are going swimming. Good location awell.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sulimar M
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Returned from business trip and wifi was spotty so doing business from room was tough. Great customer service and many dining options within 10-15 minute drive. Driveway to hotel not well lit at night and probably not so safe for female traveler to walk /run as it is inset major cross streets that drivers seem drive fast around there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed here overnight while on my way back up North. I was appreciative of the cleanliness of my room and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was also friendly and helpful. The local Hooter's nearby is not very good though - I suggest trying Cherry's Bar and Grill which is actually a little closer to this hotel. Good food there. I'm really impressed with Courtyard - don't believe I've had a bad stay at any Courtyard yet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have stayed now in all three Marriott properties in the Tampa/Brandon area as well as the Embassy Suites Hotel next door... and this one is so far and above the other two Marriotts (not quite upto the Embassy, mainly due to no hot breakfast included) I would never stay at the others (Spring Hill Suites, see my review and the Fairfield Inn) ... They have recently completed a renovation and the place looks great! Clean and spacious rooms ( I was upgraded to a King suite). The Bistro is there for snacks and meals and the front desk personal were on top of their game. The only negative I have, is it does not seem that they renovated the bathtubs ( could use some TLC)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This Courtyard is exceptional. Close to Tampa, but far enough away to avoid the urban blight. Convenient to shopping and many restaurants. Hotel staff is very gregarious. Enjoyed nightly reception as well as a hot breakfast every morning. This hotel is also very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business