“Tampa bay sailport”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lobojanic...
Huntington, West Virginia
“Tampa bay sailport”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Absolutely the best vacation I have had ever!!! The condo was fully stocked, beautiful view, close to everything, and the owners are awesome!!!!! I will be back and recommend this locale to everyone!

27 Jul 2017
We are so happy to have created such memorable vacation for you! Can't wait to do it all over again!!
harps033
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Best time in a long time”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Place was great, it was just what we needed. It is just like it was in the photos... We will definatley stay here again. The host was extremely friendly and knowledgible on local restaurants and beaches! We had a great stay, thank you Joseph and Mikala you guys rock!

29 May 2017
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience with future guests!
Mikala H
Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful waterfront living”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was by far the best vacation I have experienced in a long time. The condo was beautiful and the hosts were tremendous!!!! I will definitely be returning

16 Aug 2017
Thank you for sharing your experience!
Missc1227
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“An Oasis with EXCELLENT customer service”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo was absolutely amazing as was the owner. I could not have asked for anything more...Amble space, beautiful finishes, and a gorgeous view from the patio to watch the sunrises and sunsets. It also is very well located to entertainment, food, and several malls(all the essentials for a great vacay!)
From the moment I booked the reservation, the owner contacted me to ensure my stay was flawless. I was given excellent recommendations and everything I needed to help enjoy my stay. I could not have asked for better customer service. I thoroughly enjoyed the condo and will be coming back! I would highly recommend this condo if you are ever in the Tampa area!

27 May 2017
We are so happy your enjoyed your stay with us while in Tampa! Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with future guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing