“Great Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We go to Liang's Bistro for both take out and to dine in the restaurant.
The food is always fresh and there are many menu items to choose from. This is not your usual "Chinese take-out". It is much better !
The service is always efficient & friendly as well. You should try it, you will be pleased.

There are newer reviews for Liang's Bistro

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Growing up eating Asian food, this is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Tampa Bay area. They have an open kitchen and I could hear the chef talking in Cantonese, not Mandarin or any other Asian language. I talked to a server once and confirmed at least one of the chef was from Hong Kong. Good portion and every dish I've tried was tasty. I've never seen Asians eat there, I think the decor and the outdoor seating make them skeptical.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food was great and so was the service. I had the House Fried Rice and General Tso Chicken with white meat. Food was flavorful and not bad in price. I would go back.

1  Thank mshntr
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We have eaten here several times and I'm always thrilled with how their food is never greasy and is always fresh. The Liang's Beef is fantastic, and we always order vegetable friend rice, which has fresh broccoli and a wonderful light sauce. Friendly, attentive staff adds to its great reputation.

1  Thank YvettesGirl
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant's food was very tasty and delicious. Great place for lunch has a quiet warm atmosphere and is very family oriented. We will return