“The Largo, FL location is AWESOME!!”
Review of Wok & Roll

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Belleair Bluffs, Florida
“The Largo, FL location is AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

the Wok and Roll in Largo, Fl tastes Just like NY STYLE!!!...it's the closest I can get in Chinese food being originally from NY...And the Owners are always friendly and also had their restaurant there too!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Donna K

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

I was staying at a hotel near by and was too lazy to go out and eat so I ordered from wok n roll. I was suprised how tasty it was and reasonable prices. I love the seafood delight and beef lo mein.

1 Thank ILove2travel1991
Alabama
“Great”
Reviewed 4 January 2010

We order from our hotel room and they deliver to our room. The quality and quanity was great. This was a great meal and we will order from them agin when in downtown Tampa.

Tampa, Florida
“Best Chinese in Tampa...Period!”
Reviewed 26 March 2008

For several years my wife and I scoured Tampa for good Chinese food. Finally, we discovered Wok & Roll on Kennedy Blvd. The restaurant is geared towards delivery or pick-up.

We always have it delivered because their service is top notch. It is always delivered quickly while the food is still hot. The orders have never been wrong (this is based on 2-3 deliveries a week for four years now)

The portions are large, the food is the best, and the prices are great. Don't delay, order now!

Been to Wok & Roll? Share your experiences!