“Great Steak & Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I went for lunch, we ordered steak salad and sides, which arrived hot, done to order and well served. This was a good experience where the service was excellent and the time we spent in the restaurant was as good as can be expected in a lunch time rush.

Thank Christopher Bar... W

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We went fo a late dinner and the place was moderately busy and the air-conditioning was cranked all the way up. My order for a rib eye steak was so salty I could not eat it all. My husbands filet mignon was also way too salty. My relatives had baby back ribs which were tender but with a kind of awful sauce. I was supposed to get a vegetable ( I ordered broccoli) but it never arrived. My stomach ached and I was freezing in there so we just left. They took the charge for my dinner off due to my complaints about it tasting like a salt patty.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch, ordered the 3/4 lb. Cheese Burger, with a side salad. If this was a 3/4 lb. Someone is getting ripped off, looked more like a quarter-pounder. Was cooked perfectly, but "Where's the Beef?"
Wife had the chili, and a chicken burger (?) which she said was very good. But the side-chips on both our orders were less-than- good.
Don't think I'll take a chance again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

As is the case with many national food chains, consistency of service and food quality is important. This LongHorns location did not disappoint in either category. The steak I ordered was perfectly prepared, medium rare and tender. Baked sweet potato was good but not great. Caesar Salad was very tasty as was the Lobster Soup.

The wait staff at this location was friendly and attentive. If you are in the area this location is worth a stop.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Had to run into Tampa after work. Traffic was bad so we decided to eat in Tampa and let the traffic lighten up. We have never eaten at Longhorn Steakhouse before and thought we would try it. It was clean and the wait staff was friendly snd professional. Service was fast. The salad was fresh. We both got the 6 oz filet. He tried the hickory encrusted and I had the the normal one. We both had the loaded potato. Both steaks were cooked the way we ordered and both were over seasoned. The loaded potato was not loaded and needed more sour cream and butter. We did jot bother asking we were too tired and wanted to go home. Felt it was pricey for what we got, 2 dinners with ice tea, $62 with tip.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!