“bland taste with too much fish sauce”

Sawatdee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #338 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I love thai food but Sawatdee's food is very bland for my taste doesn't matter if I ordered hot and spicy or mild or whatever. Also, the use of fish oil is little too much for my taste to I specifically tell them to either use very small amount or none. Food is reasonable.

Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

We went here for take out. The place was nice and very cozy. The food was great! The service was outstanding. However, the pictures posted are very misleading. The pictures are of another place called the temple. I posted a picture of the inside. The resturant in located in a little strip mall.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Great Thai coffee, iced tea, delicate soups, and you cannot beat the lunch special! I haven't been able to stray from ordering "Amazing" because it is just that, amazing! Someday I may try something else...

The servers are very sweet and so is the complimentary Thai donut they serve you after your meal.

I haven't been yet for dinner, but I do so love lunch here!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Sawatdee offers excellent food, good value, and great unobtrusive service. This small gem has intimate booths that are perfect for a date or private dinner with your partner or spouse. Try their Panang dishes and their fried rice. Both are excellent, as is everything on the menu.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

We get takeout food there every few months and are never disappointed! Monday night I picked up an appetizer and two dishes (which come with white rice) for $26. The portions are generous. The two of us will get two meals out of the two dishes. Pretty good value for money.
The place is small and tucked in the middle of a nice strip center in Temple Terrace FL. The decor inside is good,