“excellent”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a wonderful meal here although the restaurant does not look anything like the picture on the TA page. It is in a small strip shopping center. I had the duck and my wife had the pumpkin curry. Both dishes were outstanding. The portions were large and I will go back again when in that area.

Visited May 2014

plant city,fl
“bland taste with too much fish sauce”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I love thai food but Sawatdee's food is very bland for my taste doesn't matter if I ordered hot and spicy or mild or whatever. Also, the use of fish oil is little too much for my taste to I specifically tell them to either use very small amount or none. Food is reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice place and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

We went here for take out. The place was nice and very cozy. The food was great! The service was outstanding. However, the pictures posted are very misleading. The pictures are of another place called the temple. I posted a picture of the inside. The resturant in located in a little strip mall.

Florida
“Best Thai in Temple Terrace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

Great Thai coffee, iced tea, delicate soups, and you cannot beat the lunch special! I haven't been able to stray from ordering "Amazing" because it is just that, amazing! Someday I may try something else...

The servers are very sweet and so is the complimentary Thai donut they serve you after your meal.

I haven't been yet for dinner, but I do so love lunch here!

Visited January 2012
Florida
“Great Thai Food, Intimate Setting, and Wonderful Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

Sawatdee offers excellent food, good value, and great unobtrusive service. This small gem has intimate booths that are perfect for a date or private dinner with your partner or spouse. Try their Panang dishes and their fried rice. Both are excellent, as is everything on the menu.

Visited December 2011