“Outstanding facilities and service!”

Emerald Greens Condo Resort
Ranked #40 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Lutz, Florida, United States
“Outstanding facilities and service!”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This is the perfect place to stay in Tampa! Small enough for individual service; yet large enough to provide everything you need. GREAT recommendations for golf and restaurants in the area. I've stayed several times - and I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: The rooms over the pool area are great. But - there really isn't a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Mark P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Maryland
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Spent the week there the week between xmas and NY. Booked a 2BR condo that worked out great. Very clean, daily room service, nice lap pool, my wife enjoyed her massage, my boys and I enjoyed our golf days. Close to Busch Gardens (very busy this week - I'd avoid in the future). My only minor complaint was that we booked a King/ 2 twins condo and received a 2 king bed condo. Turned out not to be an issue for us. Gotta go to Mimi's for breakfast!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ejkkck1
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Very clean. Decorated beautifully. Comfortable beds. Would have given the resort an excellent rating except for a few things: neither bedroom TV remote control worked despite the batteries being fine. We stay in time share units all of the time and they always have private washer/dryer units in the condo, but this one did not. My daughter and I were the 5 and 6th people in our group to take showers and there was no hot water by the time we got to use the bathrooms.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank RoomServiceMe
brentpo, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this review, 21 December 2011
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are very sorry for the troubles you had with your remote controls and have taken new steps to help correct this issue. I would like to inform you that we have several condos with washers and dryers in them for you to use next time you stay with us. All you have to do is make this request when booking your room and we will be happy to make this a priority when selecting your room assignment. We also have washers and dryers available for all guests to use located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the hotel. Lastly, I'm sorry that you had trouble with your hot water supply. Each room has their own 40 gallon water heater which needs to refill after multiple showers take place.

If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please feel free to call me anytime. The hotel's phone number is 813-961-9400.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
Brent Pope
Resort Director
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Emerald Greens staff continue to impress. This is our 4th visit and it gets better every time. Drew's attention to details is impressive. Everybody we dealt with was very professional. This place is awsome

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank Canadiangang
New Hampshire, USA
Reviewed 28 September 2011

My family stayed here for three nights, and it was perfect for our needs. With a small infant, I really wanted to have a full kitchen and laundry facilities. Our unit was spacious, clean, and I enjoyed all the amenities. The location was very handy too. Having Walmart, Target, tons of restaurants, and shops nearby was great, especially since we had a rental car. Also, I have to say that the Tempurpedic beds were fantastic; I got the best sleep ever at a hotel/resort. I would stay here again in an instant!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 September 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at Emerald Green. The property is very clean and a great location for families. We traveled with a two year old and it was great to spend time at the splash pad and playground and spend half the day at Busch Gardens. We also spent a morning at the aquarium. This property is centrally located in a very populated area. Tons of food and shopping available. The staff was very, very friendly and helpful. The food by the pool was very good and reasonably priced compared to other hotel restaurants. We hope to travel to Tampa again and stay at Emerald Greens!

Room Tip: The two bedroom/ two bathroom condos are roomy. We had four adults and one child and we didn't...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Placida, Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Stayed at Emerald Greens for a couple of nights on business because I wanted a kitchen to prepare my own meals. The condos are extremely well appointed and cared for. The property has everything one could want for golf/tennis/swimming. I'd love to stay here again when I can take advantage of the golf course!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business