“can't wait to go back”

Emerald Greens Condo Resort
Ranked #44 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I could not be happier with my recent stay and the way my group was treated at Emerald Greens in Tampa. I vacation at least 3 times per year, but J.R. Pfeuffer, who booked a stay and play for our group from New York, was one of the most pleasant and accommodating resort liaisons I've ever dealt with. The golf courses he got us on were some of the best I've played in the Tampa area. The best one, Carroll wood Country Club, was located right on property. The staff were always smiling and very friendly. The property manager, Brent also did everything he could to ensure that our visit turned out awesome. Our group is definitely going to make this resort an annual play and stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you are in Tampa for business or pleasure and have to be in the North end of town, emerald greens is a great alternative. I'd consider it if traveling alone or with family. We stayed recently as a family of four on a Christmas holiday trip to visit family. We had a two bedroom condo. It has a full kitchen so if you don't want to eat in restaurants for every meal this is very helpful. The beds were very comfortable, and the condo itself was very clean and tidy. The bonus is having access to a pretty good gym - much better that the typical hotel gym - and an olympic size outdoor pool. You also have access to the country club clubhouse, but we did not use that so no comment. I've travelled quite lot for business and would pick this over most business hotels. Very convenient if you're in N Tampa with easy freeway access. It's not the four seasons, but it's not priced like it either.

Room Tip: We chose the highest floor. Room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank FABourdain
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This place far exceeded my expectations. and i am not easy to please! The moment we arrived, we were impressed. Kyle, the desk clerk, could not have been nicer. What a great first impression. The condo was huge, clean, and beautiful. Memory foam mattresses, tons of pillows and towels.Even the on-site restaurant staff was amazing. The only thing that could have been a little better was if the bar by the pool was open. If we are ever in Tampa again, this will be the only place we consider staying!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank joroco19
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family stayed at Emerald Green Resort over Xmas break it was great! When I booked this reservation the sales manager JR Pfeuffer was very accommodating - he did everything we ask for and more!! The staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful especially with my kids. My husband and son had a awesome time on the golf
course (beautiful course).
My husband actually got a
hole in One!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I took a group of 16 golfers here for a boys week. We couldn't have selected a better place. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The rooms were well equipped, very clean and modern. Anytime we needed anything the people here bent over backwards to accomodate us. This was everything from arranging golf carts to shuttle us to the adjoining course to booking a party bus to transport us to and from the Lightning game. Brent, you and your staff are a great group of people and I will sing the praises of your resort to all who are considering a get away to Tampa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a great hotel - really spacious rooms, with 2 BR, 2 baths, kitchen, living room and dining area. You can't beat the amenities - especially the service! I would go out of my way to stay at Emerald Greens Resort.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are really fun.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I will look no further! I made all of my arrangements with J.R. (be sure to ask for him) He is knowlegable about the area, knows where to go for good food and night life, has a charming personality and will do just about anything to make sure your stay is perfect. I made arrangements for a group of business men's golf outing. He set them up with multiple golf times and also connected me with several nice places to eat. The guys had a great time, golf was good, food was good, everything was centrally located. Beach isn't too far either. The accomodations were extremely comfortable and clean!

Room Tip: Just tell JR what you want and need and he will do it
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends