“Best place to buy sponges”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spongeorama

Spongeorama
More attraction details
Owner description: This attraction features Greek sponge divers, Greek food and fun.
Port Charlotte
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Best place to buy sponges”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

the Greek ladies there advised us of the different types of sponges,explained the difference in density and softness and showed us the best sponges for our needs.Loved it!

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Unethical seller”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was highly disappointed in this seller and would urge everyone to stay clear ofSpongeorama, even though they are the largest store on the sponge docks. I paid $45 for 3 sponges ($15 each). I told the seller I was looking for 3 bath sponges to give as gifts, and she picked these for me, saying they would "last a lifetime". When I got home, there was a card in the bag that said the sponges would last "3-5 years with proper care". All three of my gift recipients followed the care directions on the card, but one of the sponges lasted just 3 weeks before it started falling apart and the other two lasted only five weeks. What a rip off! For what it's worth, the seller was also quite rude to both my daughter and me. There are many places on the docks that sell sponges...take your business elsewhere!

Visited March 2014
6 Thank Laura H
Zephyrhills, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“DO NOT GO ON THIS BOAT!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was on another boat and I watched the spongorama boat circling, chasing, and harassing dolphins. It was horrible. Please do not support them. I recommend the SunLine Cruise instead. I have been on that boat and they are actually stewards of the environment. Please please don't give these people money to go harass dolphins!

Visited June 2014
8 Thank mlpgusty13
Danvers, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Took the Dolphin cruise and stop for shelling. The crew was very informative and stopped when dolphins were spotted so everyone could see them. Highly recommend this trip.

2 Thank mamahoodsie
Nashville TN
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“sponged”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Prices and selection preferred over other sponge places on the docks. The go to place if you want to purchase sponge. holy . . . sponge! squish

Visited May 2014