“Great food”
Review of Copenhagen Cafe

Copenhagen Cafe
Ranked #56 of 155 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Copenhagen Café proudly offers handmade desserts and cakes. Copenhagen Café also offers a wide variety of coffee, e.g: Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, White Mocha, Café Breve, Espresso, Ristretto and more. You will also find the best Italian gelato! Try out our lunch menu with the popular Copen Burger or our homemade sourdough bread with cheese and salami for breakfast.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and coffee here. It’s run by a Danish guy who made some amazing grilled cheese and meatball sandwiches on fantastic homemade bread. Service is slow as it’s made to order, but food is worth the wait. Cakes were nice too. They also have board games here.
Worth a visit when you need a break from the Replay Arcade

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

It was delicious and the service was excellent. We enjoyed authentic Danish food with sandwiches and gelato. I also enjoyed a mocha. Having traveled to Denmark this was a refreshing find in the middle of Florida. Pleasant surprise. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This place is really a great stop for coffee, ice cream and desserts. They have a wide selection and its always fresh. There is also a really good burger made with port and topped with a sauce and red cabbage. YUM

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I always like to support local business. I was quite excited when they opened up. But I was a little surprised. It may suit you well if you like the whole European experience of half the thickness of your pastries and minimal coffee. The inside is very clean. I like where they went with the style but it's missing something. It needs just a little more warmth perhaps. It helped when the music was turned on. Anyway, it just wasn't for me after all.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped into Cafe Coppenhagen after watching the Sunset at Sunset Beach. The minimalist cafe is accentuated with soft glow colored LED lighting, beautiful designed furniture, and bleached wood flooring. In the back, Eric served everything from cheesecake and confections, to homemade bread and salami, to a delicious array of Gelato (with temperature activated color changing spoons). They also serve expression drinks and coffee. This night, Eric served us caramel cheesecake and both chocolate and pistachio gelato. Simply amazing. We look forward to bringing out of town guests here.