We've stayed in several other hotels in the vicinity of the Hampton and this really is the nicest of the bunch, although you will pay a bit more. We had a double queen poolside room and it was very clean and comfortable. One of the best things about staying at Hampton is the cleanliness of the duvet/bedsheets, a big plus. Amenities were top notch as well with fluffy towels and Nutregena bath products. The comp breakfast was a couple notches above what the neighboring Choice hotel offers, with omelets, biscuits/gravy one morning and scrambled eggs with meat and potatoes the next along with all the standard breads, waffles, pastries, etc . Coffee was also very good with their 'bold roast' offering. The only quibbles we had with the room was the placement of the coffee maker in the bathroom, which we've noticed in other Hamptons. Why they think this is a good idea is beyond me but it certainly isn't appealing. The other issue was the shower faucet was placed so high on the wall my wife (5' 2") couldn't reach it; I'm over 6 feet and it was a stretch for me.
The downtown area and sponge docks are a short drive but definitely not walking distance. All in all the Hampton is a good choice for the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tarpon Springs
- Hampton Inn Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs Florida