“Amazing Sunday brunch on the Anclote River”

Tarpon Springs Yacht Club
Ranked #81 of 141 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My nephew, who travels nationally on business, was in town this weekend and wanted to get brunch here in Tarpon Springs before heading off to Orlando. I'm a member of the Tarpon Springs Coast Guard Auxiliary and we had our Christmas dinner here and I remember that they are open to the public for Sunday brunch. The staff seated us outside on the patio overlooking their small marina on the river. I ordered the lobster and crab omelette with cheese and fresh asparagus. It was outstanding! The hash browns that accompanied it were loaded with huge chucks of meaty bacon. Jimmy had a giant black grouper cake on mushy peas that he pronounced delicious. Kathy, our server, couldn't have been nicer and kept great coffee coming. Jimmy helped to replace a wind-damaged American flag on the yardarm and the gentleman doing it treated me to a blood mary. An exceptionally wonderful meal, with wonderful staff in a beautiful setting on the water. Will definitely go back and will recommend to my friends.

2  Thank JoanJ10701

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My nephew was married last weekend and the reception was held at the yacht club. The food was such a surprise! Tender and moist chicken, tasty rice, perfectly cooked roast beef. The wait staff were attentive and accommodating and the overall experience was wonderful.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I used to be a member and left. Last week I was invited to a private party and am reconsidering. The food was vastly improved as was the attitude of the service staff. It is an attractive location with pleasant outdoor shaded tables in addition to an upgraded and nice interior. I met more than a few people who go just for the Sunday brunch and it is open to non-members for the brunch.

1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 16 October 2012

The Sunday brunch is really amazing. It is ala carte. The menu has a variety of items that appeal to both breakfast and lunch patrons. The Chef is a master of home made biscuts and Jams. The Grits are to die for. They have several specials. I had the steak and eggs. Price $12.99. Not just steak and eggs it was a beautiful Filet Mignon. Others in our party had omelets made to order. They also have a variety of beverages, This is truly a great place for brunch.

8  Thank soupsrus