“We will be back!”

Description: Newly Reopened where Crabby Bill's was located
Chicago, Illinois
“We will be back!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Had a really nice dinner here on a Monday night. Ahi tuna and peel n' eat shrimp for starters. My cajun grouper fish tacos were excellent. One my my friends had the salmon reuben sandwich without the sauerkraut. Another had the shave prime rib sandwich - excellent flavor that was some of the best he'd ever had. The fourth member of our group had the shrimp alfredo. Great flavor and fresh shrimp. Huge portion. The key lime pie was the best! We are going to venture a guess that it is homemade. Do not miss this. We sat outside in the bar area. Aside from the smoker next to us, it was perfect. We will be back.

• Visited February 2014

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Best place ever”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Food is great ... servers are very professional and the place is fun.. I eat there all the time and only had problems a few times but all restaurants have problems.seafood is always fresh trust me I have had seafood at other places that was not fresh. I can tell.

• Visited January 2014
Tarpon Springs, FL
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Love this restaurant and eat there about once a week. Everything we've ever had was great except for one thing- the buffalo wings. I can forgive it though, because I can live without them and everything else is consistently delicious. Service is excellent, prices are very fair, and we always leave happy. Try the key lime pie and the brownie dessert. Mmmmmmmm!!!! Hope it stays in business forever :)

• Visited December 2013
Homerglen,ill
“Lunch in Tarpon Springs”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Decided to eat lunch here insted of having something Greek along the piers in Tarpon Springs
This place use to be Crabby Bills, alot nicer and cleaner than the previous place
Lunch was good not great but then again not awful, worth a stop

• Visited November 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“Dissapointment”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love Ballyhoo's in Tampa. I always get the steak as it is tender and cooked to perfection. That being said, we went to Ballyhoo's in Tarpon Springs. Went in on a Friday night at 6:30 and there were only a few tables filled. That should have been a clue. My partner ordered the shrimp taco and I ordered a steak. The waiter took our order and never saw him again until after the food was delivered by someone else. I asked the food runner if there was any bread available to have with my steak. She said yes. Never got it. I had onion rings with my steak and they were soggy from sitting in the juice of the steak. The mixed vegetables were overcooked in a primavera sauce with parmesan cheese. Gross. The waiter came back when we had stopped eating. I asked him why he didn't bring any bread to the table. He said it was only available on request. I told him I requested it from the person who brought my food. He said I should have asked him for it. Kind of hard to do since we couldn't find him to ask. Couldn't even find him to get a refill on my iced tea. Only ate a quarter of my steak because it was too dry to eat without s omething to wash it down. Will not be back

• Visited November 2013