“Good food, convenient location, nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Costas Restaurant

Costas Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Grill
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come enjoy the real tastes of the Greek Islands at Costas Restaurant, located in the heart of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. We serve all authentic Greek food from fresh seafood such as calamari, octopus, and wide variety of fish and old classics such as gyros, souvlaki, lamb, and stuffed grape leaves.
Oakley, California
“Good food, convenient location, nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We had great lunch at Costa's, which is just a block off Dodacanese and away from the mobs of people. I had a terrific gyro, and my wife very much enjoyed her lima-bean-and-rice dish. Our server was quite willing to help me as I tried to polish up the little Greek I remembered from my time in Greece decades ago, and they even had actual Greek beer. A very pleasant experience.

• Visited November 2013

“High ratings for service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast, following a large group. Even though the large group arrived before we did, the server went out of her way to make sure we didn't have to wait. Generous and courteous serious.

Then the food came. It was a standard eggs/sausage/pancake meal prepared with olive oil in a most tasty way. I don't think I've ever had a better breakfast!

Kudos! Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“Thank you for great food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We loved that food and the wine. The atmosphere was warm and friendly.
We tried several Greek dishes and then shared - it was a great idea.
It was less expensive than other places were food is mediocre.
If we ever go back to Tarpon Springs we'll definitely go back to Costas.

• Visited December 2013
Washington, DC
“My favorite Greek place in Tarpon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have family in the area and have been to Tarpon Springs extensively. Every time I go, I like to make a stop at Costa's. It's a super casual, family owned spot. No frills, just yummy food. Good for groups, families. Service is friendly. Personally, I think it's a good value. The octopus is absolutely delicious. There are plenty of Greek options in the area and this one always delivers for everyone in the party.

• Visited August 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Delicious Gyros in a very Greek town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

This restaurant is located down a side street in an area full of Greek restaurants and Greek owned businesses. A neat area of Florida plus the food was excellent. When we were there the restaurant was fairly busy and still had good service.

• Visited August 2013