“Good Authentic Greek Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Costas Restaurant

Costas Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Grill
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come enjoy the real tastes of the Greek Islands at Costas Restaurant, located in the heart of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks. We serve all authentic Greek food from fresh seafood such as calamari, octopus, and wide variety of fish and old classics such as gyros, souvlaki, lamb, and stuffed grape leaves.
Sun City Center, Florida
“Good Authentic Greek Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Service was fast and efficient, lots of help. It is popular and it gets pretty busy around noon so come in early. Free parking right next door which is convenient.
Food is very good, we had a party of 4 and we ordered 2 Moussakas, one lamb shank (with spagetti which was a nice option), and one order of pork souvlaki. We all enjoyed our meals and they came with a small salad which was actually quite large. The place has character, it is very informal. Prices are reasonable..........I am sure you will enjoy it.

• Visited March 2014

New Port Richey, Florida
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Prices great, food is great, good service, decor is nice, very clean, Ate there a few times and not once did I ever have a problem. I would recommend it. Sometimes you can find coupons on line for Costas.

Visited January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Authentic cuisine according to visitor from Greece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had a Groupon coupon for this restaurant and thought I would use it when I received 4 guests recently.... one was from Greece so I thought he might appreciate some Greek food while visiting Tarpon Springs. Am I ever glad I bought this coupon. The portions were humungous, most everyone had another meal to take back with us. My Greek friend thought the food was authentic and fresh. I would definitely go back whenever I'm in town regardless of whether I have a coupon or not since the prices are very reasonable.
It was a lovely day so we decided to eat outdoors which added to the ambiance and allowed us to people-watch at the same time!

Hampton, Virginia
“VERY NICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Visiting this beautiful (if a bit touristy!) town. Told that Costas was where locals went for good food and were weren't disappointed. Served by one of the owners and both the food and service were superb. If you are looking for a very nice place for a (relatively) quiet dinner that is off the main tourist street, this is the place for you!

1 Thank Tidetim
“Costa's is what Greek Food should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

My adorable wife and I have been to Costas on many occasions but I haven't taken the time to write them up yet. That time has come. We recently purchased one of those discount vouchers for a Prix-Fixe Meal for Two with Wine. The Prix-Fixe menu had just about everything from the regular menu, and we found it hard to choose as everything looked so good. We did decide on a dinner (stuffed peppers for her, souvlaki platter for him) and opted for iced tea, but the course was fantastic, starting with an appetizer of Spanakopita and finished with a dessert of Galaktoboureko. Having been to Costas before, we expected good food and were not disappointed. The ambiance, music, and decor are what you'd expect and tastefully done. Having been to all of the Greek restaurants around the Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs, Costas is hands down the best. Highly recommended!