“Good choice”

Ranked #20 of 143 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were visiting with friends when we were in Florida and they suggested Cody's roadhouse. I had never been to one before and must say I was very satisfied with it. The food was good, the service was good and we had a great waitress. We went on a Wednesday and they gave you 2 drinks for the price of one. They also had a good special. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Linda A

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Went there with a group of people. The place was over-crowded. The service was slow. The food was very expensive and nothing special. I ordered a salad. The server came out with a large bowl, and gave everyone their salad from that bowl, so for $6.95 I had lettuce and one tomato. I feel that is false advertising, the reason I would not recommend Cody's Roadhouse.

1  Thank Eileen N
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Cody's restaurants in this area are eateries you can count on to serve good food at fair prices. In no way is the "fine dining" but it is a place you can take your wife (or hubby) and family and be sure you will enjoy the food and not go broke when you get the bill. My wife and I have eaten in Cody;s many, many, many times over the last 20 years or so and had very few disappointments. (nobody is perfect) We take snow birds there while they are visiting Florida and they have always commented favorably on Cody's.

1  Thank warrenchubbs
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Casual setting. Roadhouse theme is well done. Lots of families in the day we were there. Food was good with ample portions and a fair price. Dinner rolls were great and "endless" salad was quite good. Had the prime rib. Nice cut not too fatty and cooked medium rare just as requested. The two for one drinks were also a plus. : )

1  Thank Ivanbct
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We ate here one evening as we were traveling for business as it was close to our hotel. It wasn't very busy but the service was excellent. The food was good and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Traveler672