“Great Restaurant in Tarpon Springs”
Review of Hellas Restaurant

Hellas Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have eaten here twice with family for lunch. The food is great and the staff attentive. There is a good variety on the menu so you can experiment a little. I definitely would visit here again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This place is worth going to, love the decor, service was great and the salad came with fresh bread. Wish we had room for more, but there is always next time

1  Thank Ken P
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I eat healthy and live a healthy live-style but I reward myself with espresso coffee and a small piece of pastry. If you've been to West Coast of Florida, you know it's very different from the east coast. Unlike East coast, it's very hard to find good restaurants and coffee shops on the West side.

I'm glad I was introduced to Hellas in Tarpon Springs. Whenever I'm in that area I treat myself with a nice latte or mocha and a piece of excellent European style pastry at Hellas.

Please keep in mind that Hellas bakery is attached to the Hellas restaurant. I've never eaten at the restaurant but looked at the menu once. It's appealing but a bit pricy.

If you have a discriminating taste for coffee and pastry, you'll appreciate Hellas.
I

Reviewed 2 May 2014

THe food and atmospher was excellent. THe waiter was ok, not wanting to be there attitude. would go back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

lunch was great....I had fried shrimp basket, friend had a gyro...dellish...but the desserts...WOWEEEE unbelievably delicious....we ate, walked around tarpon springs which is beautiful...then went back for dessert...Our server, Joe, from long island was a dream...sweet...helpful...insightful!!!! will head back there soon!!!!