“Great stay in July”
Relax by the waterfront pool in your private backyard.
Have fun in your own private pool and hot tub! Beautiful master bedroom with waterfront view and slider to the pool.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax by the waterfront pool in your private backyard.
Have fun in your own private pool and hot tub!
Beautiful master bedroom with waterfront view and slider to the pool.
The Master bath Roman tub and frameless glass shower.
Festive and tropical kitchen with stainless appliances.
Tropical living!
Bedroom 3 - the Hawaiian Room!
Fourth Bedroom - kids private loft with tv and movies.
Upstairs Queen bedroom with waterfront balcony and awesome waterfront view.
Our neighborhood looks beautful from your rental boat.
Pristine Anclote Island - just minutes away from the house by boat!
Sunset from our backyard. Enjoy!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
agoodnigh...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Three3 bedroom with futon bunk on the landing, beautiful location.”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in different rental properties in Florida on 8 different occasions some homes some investment properties and believe in giving an honest review so here goes. This is a 3 bedroom villa with a futon bunk on the landing which was not explained. There is a fabric screen door but the window has no glass, shutters or curtains and is above the living area so all the noise and sunlight travels straight in there. None of our children wanted to sleep here so we had to forgo the room with the balcony and slept in the master down stairs. This was not ideal as the children were upstairs and we were down stairs.

The house is in a truly beautiful location but the marina over the way starts work at sunrise so it can get a bit noisy.

The first night my husband and I got bit all over, we found a 3 inche hole in the window screen in the morning! The sheets are polyester so I recommend taking your own as heat and polyester don't mix. The ceiling fans are the quietest I have ever used and you can sleep with them on. The air con is efficient but extreamly noisy upstairs if I had slept up there it would have drove me mad. The timer shuts the air con off from 10pm I think but we sleep and rise early.

The pool was a brilliant size and we really liked the freedom of not having the screen. The pool Hoover wasn't working when we arrived and the net broke from sun damage when we tried to use it. Considering the pool man comes on the day we arrived this seemed a bit strange. Fran was straight on it the next morning (a real credit to the owners, friendly and nothing is to much trouble). The pool level was low which meant leaving the hose to run but I sadly forgot to turn it off when my husband took it out of the pool. The pool man found it and we got told off. We really did not like having to leave the pool Hoover in when the pool was in use and have never been anywhere with this policy before. The children found it creepy and my ten year old got caught in the piping when he was training, it is about 6 meters in length and sometimes coils on its self.

We never used the outside dinning as the neighbors cat sleeps on the chairs and the cushions are left out. We did inform the owners of this on our first morning. Despite them being covered in hair and dirt (I think the cat had taken residence some weeks ago) no attempt by the owners to clean or replace them was made. The table still had ring marks among the cat hair from previous residence which totally put me off as this area mustn't get a weekly clean, shame as the view is beautiful.

There is a lot of personal things around as said in a previous review dressing gowns, clothes, toiletries and the owners do appear to be Catholic, crucifix above the bed bit of a passion killer for some or the 1 meter square print of the Pieta which is the first thing I saw every morning, although breath taking in the Popes gallery didn't do a lot for me in the bedroom. I am Cathlolic - hubby not.

This is not a high end rental which I could tell from the photos before we arrived but felt the views and location made up for this. I personally would invest in new lining , towels and patio furniture as it was a bit tatty. My husband was most annoyed at the telling off over the pool and from then on we just felt uncomfortable . This could be a real gem with a tidy up and redecoration (tiny bits of wall paper coming off) the garden needs a bit off work - the black sheeting (temporary fence) at the bottom of the garden filtered with rubbish took away some of the impressive view and we didn't go in the canoe because this blocked any entrance. I still really enjoyed our holiday but was disappointed with the house. Sorry Beth but that's how it was. The bed down stairs was extreamly comfy though.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Non existent 4th bedroom
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

9 Sep 2015
Thanks, Sue. We loved having you! Come again.
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

24 Feb 2015
Thank you, Bill, and great to have you stay with us!!
New York State
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

18 Jan 2015
Thank you, Terri, for taking such good care of our home. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves. Come see us again as we offer a discount to our repeat guests!!
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

23 Jul 2014
Thank you, Chris. We loved having you and really appreciate your wonderful comments--not to mention the great care you took of our home. When we hear how much people enjoyed themselves, that makes renting our home even better!! Come stay with us again! Blessings, Beckie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing