“Friends & Kareoke! (or however you spell it)”
Review of LagerHeadz - CLOSED

LagerHeadz
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had lots of fun drinkin & singing. We had some friends from out of town in. Our friends love singing kareoke. So off we went to Lagerheadz. Fun night. Great food. Good drinks. I live here in Tarpon Springs so it wasn't a long ride home.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Not sure, but I believe last year the 50 cent half shells were a HH special all week. Looks like now it is just Wednesday, but all day. So have a dozen for lunch and come back later for another dozen (or two). Also, $1 domestic drafts.

Kitchen? God continues to do great mollusks. Serve them fresh and cold and it is hard to detract from the job He has done.
Atmosphere? After they deliver the first beer and put a dozen o's in front of me, I am happy; and, I just don't care what is hanging on the walls.
Hell, I am not trying to impress me. It is a "joint". And I love joints. Three or four 50" screens, so there is usually a game (or Top Ten plays) on. [I have never looked at the menu.] I am here for a month, so I will spend four Wednesdays at Laugerheaz.
(If you have kids with you there is actually a pretty nice, very large aquarium and a separate game room.)

The Hurricane Bar near Santa Rosa Beach in the panhandle has the same raw deal daily during HH. And they have peanuts on every table (like Five Guys) for something to do when you get your first draft and they are shucking your oysters.

1  Thank rugular-guy
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This seems to be a real locals hangout. Which is good if your a local bad if it's your first visit. Sat out in the outdoor bar area near the alligators. Yes real alligators. The outside was about half full but the two bartenders were non stop. Meaning very little attention to the customers unless you're a local. The fish and chips were okay. Ordered the fries hot and crispy and they were luke warm. The fish was okay. Nothing special. I would try some other local restaurants before returning.

1  Thank smiller560
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We visited one evening when we were traveling for business. We sat outside with a view of the gators. The food was good and the drinks were reasonable. They had karaoke the night we attended which was fun. The service was good. Only issue was what I would assume was a drunk at the bar being a derisive trouble maker.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Jessie was great service wise. Everything I needed was right where I needed it. Great beer selection. Nice IPA on tap. Friendly and nice looking wait staff and very cool people at the bar for one who was sitting down for a travel meal solo. Lived it will go back Thursday for the Bronco game!

1  Thank CannonK9