“Good bar, decent bar food”
Review of LagerHeadz - CLOSED

LagerHeadz
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great boat shaped bar in side and huge fish tank. Outside tiki bar area as well. Food is decent bar food at a good price. Great place for a drink/beer/burger.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a Sunday lunch here. The food was rather good and fairly priced considering the size of the portions. Server was also very good. There is indoor & outdoor seating and music at the outside bar. Overall - a return spot.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This restaurant has changed hands a few times in the last 8 years but the current owners are doing a good job. Clean, friendly waitstaff and the food was surprisingly good! The current menu features fish tacos made with Cod, which is a really good fish taco, but I question them using Cod in Florida. The burgers are huge 1/2 pounders with all the right fixin's. Along with regualr fries and sides, they offer sweet potato fries with a white chocolate dipping sauce...they rocked! The atmosphere is the same, nautical theme in the main restaurant, pool table and a Tornado brand foosball table in the back with a bar in that area. The tiki-bar outside is still cool. Great atmosphere and always a colorful mix of locals and sponge dock tourists. Sadly they no longer had the alligators when we visited in Spring 2014. Hope they bring them back, they were cool!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had lots of fun drinkin & singing. We had some friends from out of town in. Our friends love singing kareoke. So off we went to Lagerheadz. Fun night. Great food. Good drinks. I live here in Tarpon Springs so it wasn't a long ride home.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Not sure, but I believe last year the 50 cent half shells were a HH special all week. Looks like now it is just Wednesday, but all day. So have a dozen for lunch and come back later for another dozen (or two). Also, $1 domestic drafts.

Kitchen? God continues to do great mollusks. Serve them fresh and cold and it is hard to detract from the job He has done.
Atmosphere? After they deliver the first beer and put a dozen o's in front of me, I am happy; and, I just don't care what is hanging on the walls.
Hell, I am not trying to impress me. It is a "joint". And I love joints. Three or four 50" screens, so there is usually a game (or Top Ten plays) on. [I have never looked at the menu.] I am here for a month, so I will spend four Wednesdays at Laugerheaz.
(If you have kids with you there is actually a pretty nice, very large aquarium and a separate game room.)

The Hurricane Bar near Santa Rosa Beach in the panhandle has the same raw deal daily during HH. And they have peanuts on every table (like Five Guys) for something to do when you get your first draft and they are shucking your oysters.

1  Thank rugular-guy