“Great ice cream”

Sweeties Incorporated
Ranked #8 of 11 Dessert in Tarpon Springs
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Top quality ice cream I'm not sure if it's homemade or not but it taste really amazing. I tried the caramel it was fantastic my child loves the strawberries, even chocolates flavor was great

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Wow - I know that the Tarpon Springs area around the sponge docks is expensive, but $6 for a regular-sized milkshake?! (everything else was extremely overpriced as well) I understand you need to make money, but that isn't a reason to gouge people like that. Also, you might want to take a minute to really look around - needs a serious cleaning.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

So when you walk by this store after having dinner but no dessert you should stop in here. They will give you free samples and once you have had the fudge going to be hard not to buy some. The fudge just melted in your mouth, I enjoyed the maple flavor.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Sweeties has excellent waffle cones, a great selection of ice cream, however I found it to be a little pricey.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I came with my husband in February and only a man (who we assume was the owner) and a young girl were working. Even though we were the only ones in there, the man seemed very stressed out and unfriendly. He continued to boss around the young girl the entire time we were in there and treated her very poorly (at one point she seemed very close to tears).The floors were a mess and the ceiling fans were covered in dust. My husband and I were both very uncomfortable there and felt very bad for the poor girl.