“Large Portions”

Ruby Street Grille
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Tavares
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Large Portions”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Ruby Street Grille was good. The portions are large. Basically bar food but good food for the price. They have a full bar too with outdoor tables over looking Lake Dora.

Visited May 2013

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Wow the portions are enormous”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

I may be a little partial because one of the owners is an old friend,BUT they do a fantastic job, great beach bar and restaurant with good food and you certainly get your moneys worth! we were four we had fish and chips (grouper), he ate half, pulled BBQ pork terrific, I ate it all, turkey arugula, she ate half and my wife had a wedge salad which was perfect. They also do live music and their recent discovery who plays there is Michael Ray one of the new up and coming Country singers. We wish we had more time to spend but we are just passing trough seeing an old friend. Michael and partners keep up the good work, it will pay off, I know!

Visited April 2013
Wildwood, Florida
“Good food in a noisy place”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We stopped after a ride on the "orange Blossom Cannonball" nearby.The service was great even though the wattress was very busy with the outside part of the place being full.I ordered a burger which came with fries ,which was very good,and a very large.If you are not a big eater ,split it with someone.My wife had the special "prime rib sandwich" which she said was excellent.
The only problem I see is the singer on the deck was a little loud.Our waitress couldn't hear when taking our order,and conversation with our friends at the table was almost impossible.
It was a very good place,with great atmosphere.We will probably go back.

• Visited February 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Great food and drink right on the water”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stopped in here for lunch after riding the Orange Blossom Cannonball. We wanted to avoid the crowd at O'Keef's down the street so we thought this was the way to do it. Had one of the luncheon specials and found it great. We had the chicken parmesan hogie with salad and split it. It just hit the spot. Tried a Shock Top beer and it was delightful as well. By the looks of things, this is a great evening hangout on a warm day. Give it a try.

• Visited January 2013
Howey in the Hills, Florida
“Nice location.”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The restaurant is located across the street from Wooten Park and is large enough, with an outdoor patio, to accommodate the crowds that show up for all the events near the lakefront. On a recent Friday afternoon, I waited for several minutes at the patio bar. When no one came, I went inside where the waitress was having a chat with a couple of customers. When she saw me, she immediately brought me a menu and took my order. I was in the neighborhood again within the week and needed a take out order. Wait time for both sandwiches was acceptable. I have only had sandwiches here and they were pretty ordinary, so I don't know about the hot entrees. There are now several options for eating in this area, so I would try some of the others also.

• Visited October 2012