“Excellent grilled mahi sandwich”

Hurricane Grill & Wings
Ranked #23 of 69 Restaurants in Tavares
Cuisines: American
Chuluota, Florida
“Excellent grilled mahi sandwich”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Visited recently with some friends - the service was pretty good, food very good, and we enjoyed the outdoor deck. I would definitely return.

Visited October 2013

Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Great bar and restaurant”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Our server was young friendly and knew the menu! Great star when I asked if we could get Sangria by the pitcher, she said she was pretty sure that was no problem and she was right. Great food and good atmosphere, indoor outdoor dining waterfront we had a great time with friends we had visiting us, definitely will become "our go to place for wings, nachos, etc.....

• Visited August 2013
leesburg, fl
“Ok”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I liked it more before it changed hands. Now the food is bad and service is just ok. Last time I went I ate fish tacos and actually had to spit out my food as it tasted so fishy. I had sent back my food other times before so I have just decided to give up and stop going.

Visited May 2013
Tavares, Florida
“Love To Eat anywhere Near Water”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food menu had changed slightly since the Restaurant changed owners but the atmosphere inside and outside remained clean, relaxing, fun, and a great place to take Relatives and Friends from out of town. We have arrived on our friend's boat several times, docked, and sat outside to enjoy the beautiful Florida sultry air. The service remains excellent and friendly. I of course have my favorite fish and chips meal.

Visited January 2013
Longwood, Florida
“Cool location overshadowed by poor service and food”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I was underwhelmed to say the leadt. The best thing about this place is that its right on the water. As we walked up my kids were overjoyed to see little gators in the canal that runs by the restaurant. The inside has a really cool upbeat vibe and the prices were fair.

That is where the good stopped. We waited and waited for everything. It took about 30 minutes to get our check to pay and leave. I asked specifically whether the Mac and cheese was like Kraft and she said yes. I guess they let it sit too long in the window because it was totally dried out and they poured shredded cheese on top. All three of my kids hated it and they aren't picky. I expressed to the waitress they didn't like it and ordered a hamburger as a replacement for two of them to share. She said it would be out in 5 but it took longer than that. Everyone else was finished. We were charged for even the unbeaten kids meals with no apologies. My salmon tasted so fishy and gross. It's pretty sad when broccoli is thd highlight of your meal.

• Visited July 2013