“Could hear cook talk bad about customer.”
Review of Sunrise Grill

Sunrise Grill
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Tavares
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Just came back from breakfast this morning, and want to share my experience. I have enjoyed my meals here many times and liked going back. Today I was served a good omelet but my has browns were not done. They were actually still cool on the bottom. I told my server, who by the way was a great server, and she took them back, That is when the problem occurred. I could actually hear the cook, who I was told was also the owner, bad mouth me about returning my under cooked food. I understand that mistakes happen and would not have thought a moment about this if not for this ignorant man's remarks about me. Now I will preach to everyone who will listen, to never darken their door again. And to the wonderful servers that work for this rude man, I am so sorry. To everyone reading this, go to Kathy's a few block down the road where you won't be insulted by the person who's bills you are paying.

3  Thank AdriaU

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This place is awesome. Our motel's continental breakfast was awful so we searched for a local place for breakfast. Food was great, waitress was extremely friendly and nice. Price was good also. Local places are always much better than chains. We'll be going back. Probably every time we get to Leesburg.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Sunrise Grill is the perfect Breakfast spot! Food was good and hot. Corned Beef has was cooked to perfection. Great any day of the week!

1  Thank SuzannesPastels
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Sunrise Grill is located on US HWY 441 in Tavares. It is in the same shopping strip asthe Winn Dixie grocery store. I have been there for breakfast numerous times. The service is top notch and the food is delicious considering the modest price. Highly recommend that you eat there.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I love their pancakes. Good prices. The coffee isn't the worst, but it isn't very good. I like to meet my friends here for breakfast.