We have being vacationing at this resort for years, new management has taken over with a new office staff and it's just not the same anymore, I was impressed with a few upgrades to the rooms but I do have to say that the new office staff had me concerned as how they were treating the paying guests, when you check out of your room you are also to check off the property as well, this in the past years has NEVER been a problem with the retired managment the guests always used the outdoor facilities to still enjoy the Atlantic Bay Resort attractions. We will miss this resort but we will be moving on to fine new accommodations and Management that will give us better treatment, it is a shame they will be losing alot of good paying clients. Good luck!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier