“Our five day stay here was Awesome”

Atlantic Bay Resort
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tavernier
Homosassa Springs, Florida
“Our five day stay here was Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Clean. Great location. Dock and Ramp on Site.! Pool. Beautiful View
Kelly and Ted were great and accomodating!

we really enjoyed our stay. we were out fishing each day. returned to swim. shower and head to dinner.

However you can cook in your room

WE WILL be back!

Room Tip: The Efficiency was way worth the money. ramp and dock included.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Kelly S, Manager at Atlantic Bay Resort, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Atlantic Bay Resort. We provide free boat dockage and storage to our guests during their stay with us to show you how much we appreciate your business. Our cottages and efficiencies give you the option of cooking if you plan on staying on property or you can enjoy great local restaurants that are not far from the resort. We hope that you plan on returning soon so that you can enjoy the resort even more with the remodeling that has already began and should be completed soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is now my second trip to Tavanier and the Atlantic Bay Resort. My first time here was under the new management of Ted and Kelly. Even during the hectic switch and transition they have been just the most understanding. Ive stayed in both the efficiencies and as well as the cottages and they are just fantastic. Basically like having a home/house feeling. Not some cheesy hotel room! I would recommended this resort to anyone looking for a relaxing and beautiful time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TeddyGrothe
Thank you for visiting us a second time. We are not like a chain hotel and are able to offer people a more personable experience during their stay. As I walked around the resort I noticed your family having a bbq, relaxing by the pool, and enjoying an amazing sunset. Atlantic Bay Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet no hassle memory making vacation destination. We hope to see you again on your next trip.....
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Just returned from the Atlantic Bay Resort… for the 5th year in a row… Under new management with some new ideas, still a wonderful experience, great staff, beautiful grounds, and wonderful accommodations. I am already planning my next stay in the near future. Come and experience....

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank EmptyNestOrlando
After a long day of boating or snorkeling it is so relaxing to walk to the beach and watch the water grow golden and glimmer. You almost feel like you are right in front of the sun as it goes down. The pictures are amazing. I could not tell you how many pictures of sunsets that guests have shown me that are just mind blowing. Atlantic Bay is big enough to take a nice stroll and look at all the beautiful vegetation we have growing throughout the resort. The staff go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable during your stay. We hope you come back and see us again.....
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Our second visit to Atlantic Bay. Love this place. It is so peaceful and the resort is lovely and clean. Staff were so friendly, and we were upgraded to the Orchid Suite which was in a nice quiet spot near the pool, and only a stones throw from the waterfront. I would highly recommend this resort if you are looking for somewhere to chill, and now that it under new ownership there are plans to upgrade and make it even better.....if that's possible!!! Thanks everyone for a wonderful stay :0)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for returning for a second visit. The Orchid Suite is a comfortable room with a private porch. Very relaxing to sit under and read a newspaper or watch the butterflies fly by. I can not wait for you to return and see how different the rooms are going to be when we finish remodeling. We plan on keeping the atmosphere the same but ensuring you are more comfortable in your room. I hope to see you next year.
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

We are back to the Atlantic bay resort and enjoying the place under new management. Lots of improvements and upgrades are planned which I'm sure will make ABR even better than it is. The staff have all been extremely friendly and responsive to any and all of our needs. If you are looking for the Hilton, go there. If you are looking for an awesome old Florida resort in a perfect location, come on down to Atlantic Bay resort.

• Stayed September 2013
Customer service is Atlantic Bays top priority. Every customers need is handled with professional caring and professional warmness. Customers are never a bother to us and we are here to do whatever it is that we can to make sure you are happy. We hope you come back and see us again and value you as a customer.
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

We've been going to Atlantic Bay Resort for years and have always had a great time. Now under new ownership, the facilities are being upgraded and the service has improved markedly. Rates have gone up a bit also; but this resort is still a great value.

Room Tip: We've stayed in all the rooms and they are all terrific. If you can afford it, upgrade to the O...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeffrey H
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Just returned from another visit to the Atlantic Bay Resort.
I have stayed 2 times previous and this one was the best.
The manager Kelly, JR and all staff went above and beyond
to make my stay as comfortable as possible. They were very
flexible and accommodating to all my needs. I am a diver and
my trips are not set in stone. Kelly worked with me and it was
perfect. I travel in off peak times so I can have the ability to
stay or move on if the weather isn't cooperating. This is a very
important factor in deciding where to stay.

I give the rating of very good only because the property is
older now and in need of some updating. From what I learned
the new owner has plans for renovation. I hope so as this is a
very beautiful and peaceful location. The sunsets are fantastic
and the water very tranquil.

I did get a little mud splashed up on my car from the road
work on A1 and a few small holes in the driveway and JR
took the time to clean it off. That man will go the extra mile
for a customer. You don't find that much these days.

All in, the room was clean and bed was comfortable. I would
recommend the Atlantic Bay Resort. I will return and hope to
find the same wonderful staff and top notch service.

Thanks for one of my best stays in the Keys!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Tom - Carla N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tavernier
Coconut Palm Inn
Amara Cay Resort
Amara Cay Resort
#5 of 19 in Islamorada
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,280 reviews

Been to Atlantic Bay Resort? Share your experiences!