Atlantic Bay Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Coconut Palm Inn(Key Largo)
  • Pool
View Hotel
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsorchid suitepaddle boardsroyal caribbeanthe cottagespool was heatedbeach areafree kayakskey westnice poolboat rampwatch the sunsetsitting areastaff was very friendly and helpfulbeautiful sunsetoffice staffstayed longerwinn dixie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We chose Atlantic Bay for a weekend getaway. We loved the great space in the room, and having the kitchen was very nice. It was clean, the property is well kept, Kelly, (the owner) was like family. The staff went the extra mile to get something back to us that we didn't know we dropped. There's a lot of space on the property to just sit and have quiet space. The pool is clean. We will stay here again!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We upgraded and stayed in the hut and it was well worth the extra money. Perfect bay view and awesome sunset. Quiet place to stay and the pool was nice. There is a male peacock that comes on the porch and looks in through the glass doors. It was so neat to see him and you could walk by him if you just take your time. The hosts of the resort are kind and will take care of you. They were remodeling the other huts while we were their so they are working on make the place great. This isn't a five star place but I personally don't a 5 star otherwise I would have stayed at one. If we ever go back to the keys we will be booking our stay with Atlantic Bay Resort.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We chose the resort from the photos, and it far exceeded our expectations! The staff is amazing!! Kelly went above and beyond to make our stay awesome! She was incredibly helpful and assisted me with surprising my girlfriend for her birthday! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My parents and I stayed here one night while looking throughout the keys for a place for me to get married and let me tell you, this was the perfect place.

We had already been to quite a few places before this, but nothing was what I was looking for. I wanted something small (no more than 20 rooms, since I wanted to rent out the whole resort for a weekend), quiet, a pool, and a beach area. This had everything!!!

When we first arrived we were greeted by the manager, Kelly, who was extremely helpful. She showed us a cottage, efficiency, and beach suites. They all had a kitchen, pull out couch, and king bed. All were very well kept and the grounds were incredibly clean. On top of that, we were told that all the rooms were being redone to look more modern (something you don't find easily in the keys).

After a beautiful and relaxing stay, without a doubt we decided this would be the place. We met with Kelly in the morning, who went through some pictures she had from previous weddings so I could get an idea of how to do things, and started working right away with us by giving us some wedding vendor contacts! She was able to give us an incredible rate for my wedding weekend next year and we signed the contract that day. We ended up renting the entire resort for the weekend, so I can not wait to have this place all to our friends and family! She also was able to extend our discount for groups who choose to prolong or extend their trip!

In all, this place is just absolutely beautiful, provides excellent customer service, and is just so cozy! I can't wait to get married here!

Room Tip: Cottage 1 has a great view for an excellent value!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TXNukeAg
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed at this resort for 2 nights and had a very nice stay. We had a 2 bedroom cottage right on the water.. with an awesome deck to sit out on and watch the sunsets or have meals on. The property was clean and well maintained. The new owners are updating and renovating so it was kind of noisy on Saturday with the saws and hammering going on but that is temporary and will be well worth it in time. Anytime we ask the staff for anything at all they were very accommodating and responded right away.

We will Definitely stay here again if they don't overprice their rooms with the new renovations.

Room Tip: Rooms right on the beach front. the one bedroom and the two bedrooms are the best..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family