This was our 1st time to the Florida Keys, and we were very surprised with how much fun we had here. Just fell in Love with the place. Atlantic Bay Resort was wonderful from the minute we arrived on the property. Check-in was a breeze Ashly walked us to our suite #2 showed us around the grounds and was very friendly and informative. The Suite has been completely updated and had everything we could have needed. The King Bed was very comfy and fabulous pillows! Bathroom & Kitchen area was spotless.The Air conditioner worked almost to well if that is even possible. My favorite parts of our stay here was my morning coffee on the my personal cabana area and feeding "pretty Bird" the peacock and walking around looking at the lizards and fish in the water. They Provide Free Kayaks and had a wonderful surprise visit from 2 friendly dolphins who swam beside me for a little while!
The Location couldn't have been better for us, in a just a few short miles we could be in islamorda and eat, party & play. Then return to our little get away for some peace and quit away from all the hussle of the tourists areas. The grounds keeper even brought me a a big lizard to see up close. Just can't say enough about this place the staff, the tourists, and locals were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Things to do at our top of the list was tiki Jet - Water Jet packs worth every penny! Boat rental in the same area they even provided us with fishing pools and snorkel equipment and maped out for us where to do these activities on our own. Swam with sea turtles! Robbies- feed the tarpans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier