“should have stayed longer”
other traveller has booked this property
ONSITE CAFE
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
ONSITE CAFE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

aharris15...
Chicago, Illinois
“should have stayed longer”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I booked this condo as a surprise for my husbands birthday and it was perfect, my only complaint is that i wish we would have made our stay longer! It was an hour and a half drive from the airport. Upon arrival the unit was clean i mean CLEAN! We settled in quickly and explored the property that is well taken care of and has a wonderful pool pretty close to the unit, which is great for me because i can do my nightly swim. We spent a lot of time outside and on the water, so to have a nice unit to come back to was such a pleasure. We enjoyed sunrise in the morning and were able to cook our breakfast because the unit had pot/pans cooking utensils etc. Everything in the unit is new new new and high quality. I felt like i was at home. Nice quality sheets and comfortable bed. My husband and I had such a wonderful time we already booked another trip and will be back to this unit later this year. The location was ideal for us! Cant really say enough good about my experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was newly remodeled and clean as well as the location
Liked least: That we didn't stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the condo met all your needs. We welcome you back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing