“Great trip for some first timers”

Florida Keys Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
US$90.00*
and up
2 Location Dive Charter from Tavernier
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving and snorkel charters, scuba courses and equipment rental, air and nitrox fills
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great trip for some first timers”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had 4 adults and 2 kids 11 and 13 yrs old. The Captain and crew were great. We had divers and snorkelers and the crew guided both groups so we all had a good time. The sites we stopped at were beautiful as well. The only negative comment I have was the snorkel my husband ended up with leaked so he kept getting mouthfuls of salt water. He's the only diver in our group and unfortunately that salt water made him feel sick. Maybe check those masks and snorkels differently to prevent this again. Thanks for a great time we will use you again next time we are back in the Keys

Fort Myers, Florida
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Another great dive with Florida Keys Dive Center”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Recently returned (6-11-14) and had another great dive with FKDS.
This time did a 2 tank reef trip since I have been spending a lot of
time on the wrecks. Signed on for Conch Wall with a 2nd dive on
Horseshoe. Went to 100ft on Conch and 25ft on Horseshoe. Both
were very good. Seen some of the new Elk Horn planting that has
been done on Horseshoe to help restore the reefs and 13 spotted
eagle ray's flying effortlessly in a diamond formation nose to tail less
than 20ft in front of me.

Sea was calm, current was light to none, sky was sunny, visibility
was 50ft and water 80deg at depth....what more can you ask for?

The same every dive...wink!

Central Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Had fun- going out again”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I went diving with a boat load of other people which made me a little nervous. There were about 18 of us on the boat. I was nervous that I wouldn't receive the service I have had with other dive companies. It soon became apparent that I had no fears. The dive master that was in charge of my group was excellent- looked after all of us and kept us in his sights the entire time while under. I am going out again with them tomorrow for another dive.

Orange County, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Dive Op”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We rented multiple setups for multiple days here and were able to work out a deal for a reasonable price. All the gear was in great condition and they were able to provide everything we needed. The only issue was the one time we sent the girls to refill our tanks they came back complaining the guys working there wouldn't help them carry the new tanks back to the car. Good shop. We will definitely be using them again next year.

Visited July 2013
Mississauga, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best Family Dive”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We took our family (2 teenagers and mom) to go diving/snorkeling and had a great experience. The captain was super friendly and conversational during the whole 4hr boat ride and made us feel very comfortable. There were 2 very sick people aboard and they were cared for very well given the conditions. They also helped my 12yr old son feel confident since this was his first time snorkeling in the open ocean. The 1st mate stayed right with him and continually encouraged him. The spots that were chosen were perfect for us - they were not too deep so us snorkelers couldn't enjoy but interesting enough for my husband who was diving. We would go again next time we're down in the Keys.

Visited March 2014