2,462 results
All reviewstennis courtscafe bartwo bedroom condowasher and dryerfull kitchensmall balconystayed in buildingwinn dixiebeach areanice resortnice poolking bedkey largomarinagroundsbldgbalconies
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I was a little nervous about staying here after reading some of these reviews. I guess my family and I were one of the lucky ones. Our condo was nicely furnished and very clean. The view was beautiful! For us this was a very positive experience and would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Joyski C, Administrative Assistant at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo appreciates your genuinely positive comments in reference to your most recent stay. I'm glad to hear that despite some of our reviews you took it upon yourself to come down & give us a try & see for your self that we are great. We look forward to serving you as our loyal guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We checked in on a Friday and tried like mad to find a new place to stay to no avail. The condo was old and smelly. I turned down the air conditioner to see if that would mask the odor. The sofa bed mattress had urine stains all over.The sheets, pillows and blankets smelled like body odor. I had to douse my pillow with lavender essential oil to mask the odor.There was no hot water nor any water pressure. The t.v. wasn't working. The fan broke in the living room. Outdoor lights shone in our room all night as the blinds were so thin it did to block out any light.. Furniture was old and gross. NOTHING like the pictures they have on their website. For the price I expected MUCH more. I can't believe they charge that much for this place. We didn't attempt to stay at this resort...we took off to Key West for the day to try and assemble our quick trip of fun and relaxation. I now see where you should ask for an updated condo. I think that is very misleading to charge over $200 a night for this "resort". My boys, who are 11 and 12, who have slept in nasty hunting camps, were begging us to move. Sadly, we were unable to find another place in the area available. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa H
Joyski C, Administrative Assistant at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo. I regret to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you endured the issues you shared on your review. We take pride in our property and strive to exceed guest expectations. When we fall short we share your disappointment. We have brought your concerns to the attention of the appropriate department manager and I assure you we will follow up with them in addressing all your concerns. I have furnished our Maintenance Manager with a copy of your review & these concerns have been addressed. On behalf of our staff please accept our sincerest apologies. Once again, thank you for your review & for replying to my message. I do hope you give us another visit here in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Do not stay here! The website advertises a private beach. What they don't tell you is that the beach is covered in seaweed and you can't walk in it. We had to go to a public beach several miles away (where we had to pay to get in)

The pool is disgusting and dirty, the room was grimy and outdated. The "private balcony" was large enough for one small adult to go out there and turn around. It was ridiculous. We will never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo. I regret to hear that you were not happy with our man made beach area, however during this time of the year unfortunately we encounter a lot of Seaweed & we make it a point to get our staff to clean it everyday. We take pride in our property and strive to exceed guest expectations. When we fall short we share your disappointment. On behalf of our staff please accept our sincerest apologies. We have brought your concerns & any issues you may have endured to the attention of the appropriate department managers and assure you we will follow up with them in addressing all your concerns. Once again Thank you

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This unit is a one bedroom with ocean views. It's totally updated and absolutely beautiful!! It has every amenity you could possibly need. The decor is serene and peaceful and we won't stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed: July 2014

On behalf of our staff we thank you for taking the time to review our property. Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo appreciates your genuinely positive comments in reference to your most recent stay. Yes, Unit 1210 is Beautiful, I'm glad to hear that you had an awesome experience during your visit to the Keys. We look forward to serving you as our loyal guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We travelled for 4 weeks trough Florida and this was by far the worst appartment we had. The room had nothing to do with the pictures shown on the internet. It was dirty and everything was very old, especially the kitchen. The oven and the dishwasher were from the 70s. The pool was also old and dirty and the beach was very small and dirty plus warnings of jellyfish.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katja G

Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo. We take pride in our property and strive to exceed guest expectations. I have gotten with the appropriate department managers and assure you we will follow up with them in addressing and rectifying all your concerns. When we fall short we share your disappointment. On behalf of our staff please accept our sincerest apologies. We post the Jellyfish warning signs for our guest so that they can be aware of the Jellyfish, seeing as our beach area has open access to the Ocean. We do so just as a courtesy to our guest. Hope you decide to give us another go in the near future, thank you.