“Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Experiences”

Key Largo Bike Tour and Adventure
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Experiences”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I first stumbled upon KEy Largo Bicycle Tours in 2012 when I was searching the Internet to find a road bicycle to rent in the keys. As soon as I made the first contact, I was surprised at how responsive Mark was (even on a Sunday) and also it surprised me that the bike rentals are very affordable. My first double century was on a rented bicycle. Because I have become a "regular" and travel with my own bicycle now (5 trips and counting), I have witnessed first hand that Mark and his team really do understand the importance of making sure customers have a good experience. Mark has connected me with a number of local cyclists, local hotels, local restaurants, and importantly he also shares his local knowledge to make the experience unparalleled. If you're looking for someone who won't take advantage of you for a few dollars but would rather you have a good experience this is the place for you. Great value, great service, great experiences for me.

Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“awesome service!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife and I decided to bike from Key Largo to Key West. After searching around I found Mark and his bike rental/service company. He was enormously helpful in every aspect of planning our trip. Mark provided us with two quality road bikes and arranged for our luggage to be transported from hotel to hotel (we broke the ride into two days). He also had our bikes picked up in Key West so we could fly home after a nice recovery rest there.

fyi - the quality of the Keys Overseas Heritage Trail is rapidly improving. We rode between Xmas and New Years. There are many sections of the trail recently constructed and paved especially towards Key West. The only section that was a little anxiety producing was the Seven Mile Bridge - it's a beautiful experience and one you won't forget but the shoulder is only 5' wide.

If you are thinking about riding to Key West, here's my advice: do it and use Mark!

Thanks to Mark for helping us have a super and memorable trip!

Visited December 2013
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WOW WHAT A GREAT ADVENTURE”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

In October my self and a few friends decided to ride 100 miles (160 km) from Key Largo to Key West, Florida. This is when we first met Mark. He was so helpful in organizing this century ride. From begining to end he was there for water, food, flat tires etc. Every time we looked up he was somewhere even if it was just photographing or videoing the ride. We had a small group of 6 that rode with Wendel as our guide. Thanks to their team for making this as easy a ride as possible. I understand Mark also had the wind redirected so it was always at our backs. We had a total of 6 flat tires and 3 of them were from one rider. The wheels were replaced so fast that each rider managed to catch up to the group. I can not say enough good things about this experience but I can say that I will make this an annual event.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great service, great bikes”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I rented a bike from here for a Key Largo to Key West tour and the price was comparable to the other guys, plus I got extra tubes and CO2 cartridges just in case. Also, the bike was really nice.

The communication with the owner was fantastic. He responded to all of my texts.

He also dropped off and picked up the bike, which was so convenient. When I left something on my bike, he mailed it to me ASAP!

Visited November 2013
Iowa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Biking the Keys”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Could not have organized this trip without Mark's assistance. We began in June for a November trip and stayed in contact by email and telephone. Every question answered, every concern handled. Daily distances were perfect for us, hotel and restaurant suggestions perfected, and routes to take worked. Rented bikes were high end and offered no issues on our 3 day ride. Appreciated the shuttle service back north as the head wind was terrific!

Visited November 2013