“Great experience!”
Review of Island Bay Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tavernier
Island Bay Resort
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tavernier
GreenLeadersSilver level
ottawa
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Boy did we need a get a way! This is exactly what we found at island bay resort! Mike and Carol have made every detail count...thats what makes it stand apart from other places. My husband and i thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definately recommend others to come and experience island bay resort! Thank you...we hope to return again!

3 Thank ken t

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

Lived loved this little resort. We started at South Beach then to Keywest, this was our last stop...next time we will come straight to Island Bay Resort!!! The waterfront efficiency was awesome as well as the beach and amenities. We loved it.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Cindy S
Rock Hall, Maryland
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband and I went to Tavernier Florida on vacation and stayed at this hotel. This was our fourth trip to the Keys and by far the best. One reason it was so nice is because we stayed here. This hotel was a really great place to stay. The room was very nice, right on the beach. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, this is the place for you. The owners are very knowledgeable about the area and were very accommodating. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I spent 5 fabulous nights in cabin 7 and never wanted to leave. I felt genuine sympathy for the people staying on either side of our resort for not being at ours. It was everything tripadvisor reviews said it would be. So peaceful and relaxing with only 10 cabins which are thoughtfully appointed. A full store is very close to make use of the kitchen. There are plenty of first class beach chairs with kayaks and snorkeling gear. The beach is a bit weedy and to some might be a slight letdown but its quite functional. The sunsets were beautiful and everywhere you felt comfortable at this small, relaxing and charming place. The owners are helpful and kind with a pleasant cleaning staff. Thank you for a great stay!!

• Stayed January 2013
4 Thank Savannah111
PITTSBURGH, PA
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Wow! What else can I say! Such a great spot to stay. Ultra clean, great little beach with umbrellas and a TiKi Hut! Owner Carol was a gracious hostess and the ambience was of a Carribean hide-a-way! Just a perfect Keys get a away!!

2 Thank BOLTGUY
Jamestown, Rhode Island
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We were here for a long weekend. The owners were extremely helpful, pleasant and made you feel like you we're the only ones there. The cottages were nicely decorated. The grounds were beautiful. You felt like you drove off the overseas highway into paradise. We wanted to stay for the week. The owners were ready to offer suggestions of things to do. We would return there in a heartbeat!

2 Thank Barbara B
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 14 February 2013

To Mike and Carol,(Owners & great hosts) Thank you for literally the best resort stay of my life. You have a paradise within paradise. You and your wife are the most accommodating,charming and warm people my wife and I have met. The cottage was perfect! (Islamorada) The individually themed cottages are fantastic,super comfortable and the beds are a dream to sleep on. Of the many amenities your resort provides, I loved the kayaking. Your three four legged public relation's cats' are the best. I Hope I did not spoil her too much for you. Your recommendations on places to eat and places of interest were great. Snapper's is awesome! My only regret is I did not stay longer. I will NOT make that mistake again. My wife and I will be back as soon as we can.
Warmest Regards,
Scott & Tacha

3 Thank akers2003
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tavernier
Atlantic Bay Resort
Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
Seafarer Resort and Beach
Seafarer Resort and Beach
#4 of 20 in Key Largo

Been to Island Bay Resort? Share your experiences!