Don't miss this amazing little oasis located between Key Largo and Islamorada. The owners, Mike and Carol, have paid attention to EVERY detail. My wife and I stayed in Islamorada for the first two nights of our trip, and we would have stayed here had we known what an immaculate little gem we would find on our last night in the keys. Now, we'll just have to come back. The grounds and rooms are charming, decorated with just enough cute island accessories (but never too much). Mike is super handy. Each room has a great deck. There's a perfect boardwalk down a pristine little private beach complete with several sets of teak lounge chairs for sunning and relaxing. I am writing this sitting on a plush couch in a handmade tiki hut complete with ceiling fan. The place is perfect for a romantic trip or a vacation with family. We'll be back. That's the best recommendation right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier