Mike & Carol Shipley take such great care to ensure your stay is perfect. We travelled up and down the Keys, and they would ask if we knew how to get there & suggest great places to visit. I was looking for a winery, and Carol took the time to search a winery for us and left us a note on our porch how to get there. You can tell they love what they do. Even when we stayed in, we still had a great time playing bocci & cornhole, just sitting on the beach, or walking on the dock. Theri beach has a perfect view of the sunset. We stayed in the Sunset cottage, and it was so cozy. They had any amenity, and I'm sure IF they missed something you needed, they would obtain it for you. Highly recommend staying here, and we can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier