We booked our honeymoon stay based on the reviews here on TripAdvisor. Our goal was to visit the Keys from one end to the other, which we did. But always, every night, we wished we could be watching the sunset at the pier at Island Bay Resort. As others have said, Mike and Carol have created a slice of paradise that leaves you feeling relaxed, content, and grateful to have found such a wonderful spot. There are other guests staying there, but you feel it is your special bungalow in beautiful south Florida. You could say it was the cleanliness, the friendliness, the ambiance, the simplicity,; and it is all of that- but more. The resort is an expression of love by the owners, and it shows. They offer the amenities for you to have your own getaway, from the decor to the wonderful beach area. Just fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier