“Had a great time diving with Conch Republic”

Conch Republic Divers
Ranked #4 of 27 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Conch Republic Divers offers primarily private and semiprivate instruction. We do not try to be the fastest around or the cheapest-especially for the basic open water class. It is our approach that you get scuba certified once and you might as well do it right!That said, I believe our price is competitive. At the end of your course you will have a dive table and a log book. Our instructors are patient and thorough and have been diving for years.After scuba diving you'll also like our private warm water showers with dressing area. Plus dedicated internet access for checking your email.Come join our captains and crew and let us provide you with a scuba diving adventure while enjoying other activities the Florida Keys has to offer. Staying in Key Largo or Islamorada, Tavernier is only a few miles to go to have some of the best scuba diving while in the Florida Keys.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Our family spent New Years 2013 with CRD. Two of the four did our open water checkout dives to get certified. The other two decided to get our AOW certification. We had a great dive instructor (thanks Don!) who made sure we had fun, learned a lot, and stayed safe. All the staff were super nice. You can buy Conch Cash Cards or multi trip packages to save a few bucks. Good rental equipment, comfortable boat, no complaints all around.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed 7 different dives with CRD. Our large dive group made 4 reef dives, 2 wreck dives, and a night dive with CRD. All dive sites were absolutely outstanding! The crew was very helpful in explaining the sites we were diving as well as assisting us on and off the vessel. Because of the size of our group we were diving from the larger vessel (Republic Diver) the entire time. The vessel was in great condition, very stable, had plenty of room, and had all the required safety equipment. It was also relatively fast getting us out to the dive sites. Brenda, in the dive shop, was very helpful and always in a cheerful mood. All in all I felt very welcomed and enjoyed my time with CRD! Thanks CRD...I hope to dive with you again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had a great time with this knowledgeable group!! We dove 5 different times, including a night dive which was spectacular! I highly recommend using Conch Republic for your Keys diving!

1  Thank kr1stans
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I spent a too brief 2 nights in the Keys and were lucky enough to spend one morning diving with Conch Republic Divers. A couple of reef dives on a very comfortable dive boat with a competent and friendly crew (Adrian, Christian and Jason) We appreciated the great attention to detail, comfort, safety and enjoyment. Captain Gary, the owner, was on the boat and we were blessed to see him share his passion for diving with his grandson that day. A great day and a great dive experience.

1  Thank laseratlanta
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Dove with Conch Republic Divers again on July 4 and we were three out of eight people on the boat. The captqin and crew were great and when my kid had a B/C problem, they swapped her B/C out in less than five minutes and salveged the dive.

I believe they are a family owned business and have dove with thm several times and the lady in the shop will even sing the Mickey Mouse theam song for you and with you.