“Convenient, Clean, Quiet, Perfect Price” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Creekside Inn Islamorada
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Tavernier
UK
“Convenient, Clean, Quiet, Perfect Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Rooms are very clean. The Hotel is right next to the little restaurant where you can have amazing lunch and breakfast. There is a little beach on the left and also docking space for a boat. If you are coming scuba dive or just be in the keys while you go for other activities this is the perfect place to stay. We were very happy with your choice and the price was right.

Great Stay.

Room Tip: We were in the room nr 2 very clean at the ground level no stairs to climb :)) with view of the boat...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank CriUk
German F, Manager at Creekside Inn Islamorada, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write to us and advise us of your experience at our hotel.
We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and appreciate your positive comments.
We will be sure to share your comments with our team at Creekside Inn.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Rooms very clean and comfortable with adequate TV , refrigerator, freezer and coffee maker. Location is excellent being across from Tavernier Marina and near many restaurants. Service was very friendly and efficient. Parking was plentiful and getting in and out to US 1 was a piece of cake.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write to us and advise us of your positive experience at our hotel.
We will be sure to share your positive experience with our team at Creekside Inn.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Cordially,
Port Orange
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop here on the spur of the moment on our way to Key West. Walked in to the office at 8:00 on Thursday night and was promptly greeted, even though she was checking in another guest. She politely asked if I could wait a few minutes and she would be right with me. When it was my turn, she gladly gave me a room that would accommodate the 4 of us. She explained the key policy of the hotel and had someone meet us at the room to show us where we were staying and help us bring the luggage up. The room was clean, cool and very comfortable. The A/C noise acted like a white noise machine and we heard nothing else the rest of the night. This motel is right on the creek and you can see boats coming and going. I would stay here again if traveling through the keys again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Jodi

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your positive experience at our hotel.
We will be sure to share these comments with our staff. We are constantly striving to improve our facilities and service and exceed the expectations of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Cordially,
Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Excellent facility, very clean, great staff. Rooms recently remodeled, all very tropical colors.
Close to outdoor activities, diving, paddle/kayak trips, great fun. Excellent food very close and easy to get to.

Room Tip: Walk thru best opportunity to get to the deck area on the canal, just sit and enjoy the time.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
German F, Owner at Creekside Inn Islamorada, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear Fred

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding the great stay you had with us. We will be sure to share these comments with our staff. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and facilities and as well our service. We look forward to welcoming you bcd soon to our hotel.

Cordially

German
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

A motel along the road. Nothing fancy. Clean & fresh.

We bought the breakfast online. The last day we had to be at a apointment at 8:15am so we askes the reception if we could eat breakfast before the opening at 8:00 or have a refund for the paid breakfast. But just an NO for a Answers. Bad! Thou the breakfast was good the day we got to have it.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Philip H
German F, General Manager at Creekside Inn Islamorada, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! All our Guests comments are very important to us.

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast! The Restaurant/Café where breakfast is served opens 8 am to 3 pm 7 days a week and has won many awards. It is a local's favorite.

We are sorry for your inconvenience with your breakfast coupons but unfortunately since you made your reservation through a third party provider once the reservation is processed it will not allow us to process any changes.

Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!
Miami
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The rooms have a minimal standard and are completely overpriced. The room reminded me of a garage. There was very little light from a small window and the location is pretty far away from key west. I would NOT recommend to go there!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank VanityFar
Thank your for your recent review and I apologize for the maintenance issue your experienced with us. I was well aware of the problem, but unfortunately Saturday night the hotel was sold out leaving us with no other room to offer you.

The problem was unexpected and the person I sent to try to solve the problem was not able to fix it without further testing.

We at Creekside Inn Islamorada work really hard so all our Guests have a positive and comfortable experience and besides the courtesy discount given to you at check out, I would like to apologize again.

I sincerely hope you will consider us on your next trip to the Keys.

Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Tavernier hotels

Genoa, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have stayed at this place about 10 times over the past 3 years, only for convenience, my boat is close by. I will also state that it is well kept, however, there are some serious business issues.

The 1st time I stayed I called office and made reservations by phone and was e-mailed a confirmation. When I arrived, they put us in a smaller room without kitchen. We had a written confirmation of our room having a small kitchen. (stove, refrig, ect.) The manager said the price was too low and the person I reserved room with was no longer working with the company and increase my price.

2nd issue was approx. 3 months ago I made reservations but had an emergency come up so I needed to cancel. They said all sales are final and would not refund my money. This was 10 days before my scheduled arrival. Nearly every hotel in the country lets you cancel before 5 o'clock same day. After talking with supervisor, they gave a one time refund because I was a regular customer. The kicker is, it was during the off season and this place has NEVER been full when I stayed.

3rd issue- Stayed last week and the final time. I was quoted a price of $139.00 per night for wed and thurs. and $189.00 for fri and sat. We paid up through Friday night and told the clerk we would add sat if needed and she said no problem. We decided to stay another day and was charged $229.00 for sat. We found this out on Saturday after we stayed the night. I said I will dispute this. Lastly, we checked out early Sunday and received a call from Hotel saying we only left 1 key behind. They were missing a key. They said they are charging me $250.00. They said this was the cost of replacing the lock. If a thief wanted to get a key, they could go to the local hardware and make a copy for a couple bucks easily. That is why most hotels use programmed cards which are disposable.

I will never again stay at this hotel again and I warn others to not make reservations, always pay at time. They will not be full. Do not leave before 8:00 am until they open so you can hand them the keys. Charging someone $250.00 for a key should be a crime. Very shady business.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
19 Thank thomas w
Thank you for your recent review. I want to apologize for the misunderstanding we had have with our rates.

On your next stay if I am not available to answer any question or concerns, please ask the person at the Front Desk for the "Management Folder" and write your request so I can call you and talk with you directly.

At Creekside Inn Islamorada we try to keep our rate schedule in a clear and transparent way to all our Guests, but from time to time in days with a high room demand those prices change on a daily basis. When checking in it is vital to know how many days you are going to stay for you to be able to get the most economical rate. As most hotels, the availability reflects a direct relationship with the price of the room.

Regarding our hotel policies they are very clear concerning our cancellation policies, that is why we have two types of rates available. Non Refundable (the most inexpensive) and Standard Alone (Usually a few dollars more) with 72 hrs. cancellation allowance. This rate was created to offer our Guests more flexibility when making a reservation.

For the security of all our future Guests every time a room key is lost or stolen, unfortunately we are forced to replace all the keys for that room. This is a standard procedure in most of the hotels in this area. I want to personally make sure all my Guests are safe and sound while staying with us and that we have a quiet, secure and comfortable small inn.

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and I am looking forward to see you and your boat next time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tavernier
Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo
Seafarer Resort and Beach
Seafarer Resort and Beach
#4 of 19 in Key Largo
Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina at Holiday Isle

Been to Creekside Inn Islamorada? Share your experiences!