“A bad reason to stay at a hotel was turned into an extremely pleasant experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had to stay here because my father was having brain surgery at Moffitt. It was a very stressful time. However, my experience upon walking into the lobby and up to the front desk turned it into a very welcoming experience. Venda greeted us and was so friendly, helpful and compassionate, she made us feel so welcome and comfortable. She is dynamite at her job, as well as fantastic with the guests! I looked forward to seeing her smiling face everyday! She definitely made my stay very delightful! No one else was as wonderful as she was! The woman that provided breakfast was also very efficient at her job and would always say,"Good morning and ask if you needed anything or had everything you needed." I cannot recall her name, but I was there from Dec. 9-14th.
The cleaning crew was also very efficient and trustworthy. I left an article of clothing in the room when I checked out and came the next day and it was waiting at the front desk as I was told over the phone.

The breakfast food wasn't as good as I had hoped. The pancakes were like rubber, and there were scrambled eggs with no bacon or sausage. I don't eat eggs without bacon or sausage. There was only one day that there was sausage offered with the eggs.

I would definite stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Lisa C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We tried another hotel before landing here two days later- so glad we found you Holiday Inn Express! Our room is quiet and the bed is so comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly and clearly here to make us feel at home. We were greeted at the front desk by Venda who welcomed us with her warm smile and supported us in finding sites to see and let us know she would be available if we needed any help while we were here. Venda also told us about close by Lettuce Park to go to for their mile long amazing board walk where we saw many exotic birds and even an alligator from a safe distance. Don't miss it when you stay here.

Room Tip: We liked the quiet of our 4th floor room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank parker222014
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

After staying New Year's Eve 2011, front desk shared great restaurant in area. When I was returning in 2012, I called front desk to ask name of nearby cafe. Employee, Venda, offered to drive by on her way home & get the name, then texted it to me allowing me to make NYE reservation. Outstanding.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms available for travelers with pets. Great staff.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joyce KC C
Floral City, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

While staying at this hotel Charles went out of his way to assure my families satisfaction. Unfortunately we had to cut our vacation short due to a Family member health emergency. Which was also aided by Charles calling 911 & getting us assistance. This Holiday Inn Express is very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Thank you

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank NancyFloralCity
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for my daughter's graduation from USF. From my phone call to make the reservation until check out everything was PERFECT. I called and asked for a certain type of room and the man (his name escapes me right now), described the rooms and helped me choose the right one. I was already impressed. I explained that my flight was coming in very early and would that be a problem. He said no and let me know that someone would call me on the day of arrival to make sure everything was still on track. 25 minutes before I arrived I received a call from Paige to make sure I was still on the way and wanted to warn me of a potential issue. We hitch was fine but the fact the fact that there were no surprises with this trip. Everything that was supposed to be done was done well and perfectly. I recommend this hotel highly.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank kbwhitern
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express- Tampa North. I am excited that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, especially the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I've come to rely on Holiday Inn Express. It's my go-to hotel, because, with very few exceptions that I've found, this brand offers consistently clean, comfortable accommodations at reasonable prices; has a great breakfast each morning; and employees friendly, efficient, capable staff. This Holiday Inn Express was no different. Well done.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jen R
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express is very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is a nice benefit and starts the day off good. Location is great and easy access to all major roads. The rooms are large as is the bathroom. The rates are fair and the AAA discount helps.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tsoard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Temple Terrace
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park? Share your experiences!