Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
US$76
US$150
US$140
Home2.com
Wingate by Wyndham Tampa/At USF(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$87
US$75
EconoLodge
US$139
All reviewsbusch gardenscancer centerfront deskhi expressquiet locationhotel is excellentusf campusyogurtcoffee makertampapatientselevatormicrowavepillowshietelevisionchannels
Reviewed 31 August 2009

I come to Tampa to visit my grandchildren every 6 weeks. This is the 2nd time i've stayed at this location. the people are friendly and helpful. EVERYTHING is neat and clean and the breakfast selection is great. this wil be my new location every time I visit Tampa.

GREAT JOB!!! :)

Reviewed 28 August 2009

I had to make a sudden trip down to Florida for family.
It was easy to book the room and obtain a confirmation.
While I was only here for two nights, I found the staff as friendly and very helpful.
The room was clean and the service excellent.
I found their business center very useful as the computers allowed me to get some work performed.
The hotel has easy access to the interstate so I found it to be conveniently located.
They have high-speed internet access from the rooms and complimentary hot coffee with complimentary breakfast available in the morning in their breakfast area.
I have no complaints. I was very satisfied with the stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2009

This motel is immaculate from head to toe. The staff was always warm and sincere in thier interactions with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2009

Staff was very helpful. Hotel is new and clean. It's a little off the beaten path but that is good because you don't have the noise and and it's not far from USF. I will definently stay there again !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2009

The hotel is super clean. It has great service. It was more than what i expected to have for the price. I am a super clean and pickie customer but i don't have any complaints.