Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Great location near College,Busch Gardens and other Tampa attractions . Near all the hustle and bustle but seems like its out of the way. Beautiful area to take a nice walk . Some stores in comples A chinese take out, a nail salon and some other restaurants Clean poool and jacuzzi Nice fitness room Flat screen tv in room refrigerator and microwave Front desk staff are always friendly remember us from last visit. Feel very comfortable nice breakfast

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank lbstasi
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park

Reviewed 9 October 2009

As the title states I'm an Elite Returns Member of La Quinta properties. I have traveled the entire state of Fla and South Georgia on business for the past 5 years. Initially I stayed at varying properties of many brand name hotels. I chose to Partner with La Quinta properties due to their location, convenience, consistency, ease of reservation, customer service and overall "make yourself at home" atmoshpere. Obviously due to my Elite status with La Quinta I am sold on the value they offer in both price and overall experience I receive at every stay.

This is not a paid advertisement, just a Professional who chooses to take the time on a Friday night to express the appreciation of a deserving company / brand. La Quinta has never failed me because when I've had a "beef" I simply contacted the Property Manager and all was resolved on the local level. I frequent many properties to where I know the Property Managers on a first name basis as they do me.

This past week my son was admitted to a hospital in Tampa, Fl. Please don't be distracted as the story ends well as he was discharged today in good health. My wife and I planned days off to be with him during his hospital stay. I accessed my La Quinta Returns online account to search for properties within the vicinty of the hospital. I chose the La Quinta Temple Terrace due to proximity to the hospital.

My Wife and I arrived late the 1st night and was greeted with a warm smile and informed of a room upgrade. Not unusual given the Elite Status I've achieved but certainly not taken for granted due to the service I have become accustomed to. So why am I taking the time to write this and what's my particular interest in this property? Without a doubt this is the newest more elaborate property I have stayed at. I have my favorites throughout the state and all have a "consistency aspect" you come to appreciate which keeps me coming back. The Temple Terrace property has all this along with being newer property. The decor is unique and subtle with a "welcome home' feeling.

In summary, if I could leave my cell number, email address, smoke signal code, etc, to personally express my satisfaction with this property -- I would. So, for what's it worth you'll have to take my word for it and book the stay -- You won't be disappointed!!
Happy & Safe Travels,
Bill

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We always stay at La Quinta Hotels because of the quality and cleanliness they upkeep. This location was beyond our expectations! Service was excellent. Location was perfect because my husband had to work while I went to Busch Gardens with the kids. Everything was merely 5 min away, yet far enough from the major roads for a quiet nights stay. Upon checking in late at night, Shanna was very helpful and courteous. We had to book two more rooms last minute for friends and colleagues and she assisted without hesitation. We stayed in a 2 room King suite. It was as ample as a one bedroom apartment. Breakfast was awesome as well, more than just cold cereal and bagels. There was a great variety of hot food to choose from, nothing "continental" about it. Will definitely stay there again next time we are in Tampa.

Reviewed 25 September 2009

Loved this hotel! Rooms are spacious and very clean. Plus, the colors are very relaxing. Everything in working order. Employees are very curtious and give you anything you need. Great breakfast in the morning. Pets are welcome. Could not have asked for a more pleasnat stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2009

Excellent location in relation to Busch Gardens but still out of the way enough so you're not close to traffic and noise of the strip. Very clean rooms with flat screen TV. Friendly and helpful staff. Shuttle is quick and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I have stayed at many LaQuintas ~ what service from the hotel staff. When visiting Tampa/Busch Gardens ~ this is a MUST stay location!! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank You LaQuinta ~ we will be back to visit you all again!

Reviewed 11 September 2009

This is the second time we stayed at this La Quinta. It is very clean and nice. It is only about 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. The breakfast has a variety of choices for a continental breakfast and the coffee is really good. The rooms have plenty of space and the beds are very comfortable. The flat screen is also nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park? Share your experiences!