“Like new hotel - great stay”

Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Reviewed 12 December 2009

Nice hotel!! Not sure when the hotel was built, but the rooms are like new. Staff is friendly and the free breakfast is convenient. This hotel is located northeast of Tampa near USF campus and there was easy access. There is a fitness center and business center and a small lobby. Would definitely stay again. The one downfall, and it is the same with all La Quintas that I have been to, is that the "central" air conditioning clicks on and off throughout the night and can interupt sleep.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 December 2009

I really hate to write this review because once everyone finds out what a really nice place this is and how great the value of the stay is then everyone will be staying there and I won't be able to make another reservation for a stay. This place is fairly new and the rooms have a great design with a good size bathroom and nice shower. The Bed sleeps Great with excellent pillows and a large desk which was good for serving drinks ...we were there for a Miami USF game...Miami won Yeah...as well as a make up table. my husband throughly enjoyed the free breakfast as did I. Even though this was our first stay the manager treated us as old customers when we had a small problem with meeting family members there and he was most helpful in completing that task. All the front desk people were personable and even though there was a desk member who was on the Ohio football team who beat Miami for the championship I found him willing to take my razzing. I wish I had the Manager's name and the desk girls name, but I put it in my pocket and it got washed, but they were both extremely helpful in every way. Its a great place to stay and I can't wait to return there. the price is so low you can stay extra days too. Thanks for a great stay...Pam

Reviewed 30 November 2009

Our service was prompt and polite. The room was clean and had no odor of pets or smoke. The bathroom was clean and had ample towels, etc. We chose this location because of it's proximity to Moffitt Cancer Center. Because we had to check in at Moffitt at 6 a.m. for an early surgery, we were not able to experience the breakfast, but it looked great. The location is on a quiet street, but is located near many shopping and eating areas. Although it is not the season for swimming, the pool looked clean and inviting. Our reason for staying was for medical reasons (we live in Tallahassee and travel to Tampa to visit the Moffitt Cancer Center about once every three months).

Reviewed 18 November 2009

Terrific room--------
Super rates---------
Fabulous staff------
Very convenient to most everything.
Unbelievable breakfast.

Reviewed 7 November 2009

Don't understand anyone who gives this hotel less than 5 stars. We had a good experience. We would suggest you stay at this one if in the area. We will be back!!

Reviewed 3 November 2009

I was truly pleased when I entered this La Quinta. Exceptionally friendly staff and extremely clean hotel that hasonly been open for about 1 year. I was in town for business and ordinarilly I do not stay at La Quinta. After seeing the cleaniness of the lobby and meeting staff at the hotel I checked out availability. After checking in I received a call from the front desk to confirm everything was satisfactory and did I need anything further. I was reminded about the manager's reception where I had options of beer, wine, soda and wings and other snacks. This is available M-Th. The pool was also very nice with a fountain cascading in the back. I enjoyed a good breakfast the next day. I will definitely stay at this La Quinta next time I am in the Tampa area. You should too.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2009

My friends and I stayed at this property for 3 nights for the U2 concert and we had a great time. The hotel had a lot of U2 fans just like us. The room was very nice and everything smelled so great and new...we had a delicious breakfast in the morning and my girlfriend's favorite thing was the strawberries and sour cream with the waffles! :) The breakfast attendant (Jasmine, I think) was super sweet and we really enjoyed the front desk lady's company as well. She told us all about local attractions and she knew everything we asked her including flea markets and bars. She was also super cute and smart. Thanks Shevali (Chivali?), you were great! Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tampa North - Busch Gardens
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Busch Gardens Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park? Share your experiences!