Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
US$100
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$71
US$75
EconoLodge
US$105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskbush gardensmoffitt cancer centerclean roomsrestaurant staffbreakfast staffconvenient locationfitness centereasy accessvery nice hotelhot tubgreat place to stayshuttle servicebusiness tripfree breakfasttampa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always a pleasant experience at Hilton Garden Inn. I have been staying at these properties for 10+ years and the quality of service and quality of property remains consistent no matter which location I stay. Rates are reasonable as well. Fully enjoyed this stay and I will return.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff's service level to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A good and cheap breakfast with an omelette chef. I also ate at the bar area the night of my arrival and while it only had bottled beer the food was good. The room was good and I slept well. Good parking and the staff were friendly and helpful. It took a while to find a good jogging route but I found a 5 mile route after a day or too. Leave the hotel and run towards the motorway, cross the road before you get the motor way and go down the side road to the left and it curves away back from the motorway again. There is a long straight stretch after which you turn right and then it goes on for a long way. I continued about 2 miles before it got too hot. The only restaurant nearby was Bob Evans but the Uber service was good so I took an uber most evenings to eat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at HGI Tampa North. I am happy to hear that you had a good experience during breakfast and the staff and accommodations met your satisfaction. We strive to provide high level service and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently had an even at this hotel and the team of staff and management was phenomenal. They took service to new heights. Unfortunately due to no error of their own the have received complaints that should not be directed at the Hilton. If anyone attended the BSMC FL- Mother Event this past weekend you need to reach out the The GM - Mr. Whiteacre. He would be happy to explain the situation to you as he did myself and my family. Our Family will be using this establishment again.
Thanks
Arielle

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Arielle B

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and provide such a wonderful review! We strive to provide high level service and accommodations and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize us for these efforts. Our service was sincere and dedicated to the BSMC group and I am happy to hear that we are able to move forward after the unfortunate event that took place. We welcome you back anytime you are in the Tampa area again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay at this faculty to attend a charity honoring our service men and women and donation for a local children's fundraiser in the conference room. The manager cut the power off during the event and called the police without talking to our President or organizer.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charlie W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I have received multiple negative complaints and reviews from some of you and have also had the opportunity to speak with a few of you regarding the incident that took place on Saturday night, 5/19/18. Many if not all of you were under the impression that the event was supposed to last until 1am that night when that is actually not true. The invitations that you were sent did indeed state this, but the contractual terms that were signed and agreed to by your president, Anthony Smith, stated that both events would end at 10pm. I have contracts for those events so you can see what the actual times were supposed to be. There was also an email that was sent and acknowledged to and by Mr. Smith on 5/10/18 by my sales coordinator, Mindy Jarvis, stating that the event must be ended by 10pm and that this hotel policy must be adhered to. Based on the complaints I have received, this was obviously not communicated to the entire group which has now brought about a negative reputation for our hotel for a situation that was honestly not our fault.

The situation at hand is that Mr. Smith must have already made these invitations prior to signing our agreement which put himself in a bad situation which has now become a negative factor for the hotel. I personally spoke with Mr. Smith on Saturday night, 5/19/18, at 10:30pm after I received a call from the property stating the event was not shutting down and we were receiving multiple guests complaints regarding the noise. I asked Mr. Smith to please oblige by the contract terms he signed and he instructed me to have the power shut down to the room in order to expedite this process. It was not how we like to handle these type of issues as we are in the business to accommodate, but obviously the entire group was under the impression that the party was to last until 1am.

It is truly unfortunate that the property has to suffer and deal with a tarnished reputation internally and externally (online reviews) simply due to the lack of communication and follow through on the part of your own leadership. I sincerely apologize that the situation had to be handled in the manner it did and by no means was this meant to become an act of discrimination as we were simply following the hotel policy and orders of Mr. Smith. The police were only called to help alleviate the situation and instruct the guests to return to their respective rooms in order to cease the noise complaints that we had received from guests not taking part in the event.

I am willing to speak personally with each and every one of you as I have already done so with Mrs. Lenora Banks. I truly hope that based on the new knowledge you now have that the negative complaints will cease and we can simply move on from this unfortunate incident. Again, my apologies for what took place as we never intended for such a positive event/cause to turn into a negative chain of events.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a quick weekend couples getaway. Great location and service with nice clean comfortable rooms. Check in was quick and staff was very welcoming.

Loved the cookies in the evening! Hotel
Is close to major attractions.

Breakfast staff nailed my eggs every day! Will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us and we love your 5-star review!!! We are happy to hear that we met your satisfaction on every level and I will make sure to share this review with my staff as we strive to provide high level service and accommodations on a daily basis. Thank you for your business and we hope you continue to spread the good word about your experience at HGI Tampa North.