“Delicious Variety of Middle Eastern Dishes”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Land Restaurant
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We'd been wanting to try this little restaurant tucked in a small strip mall next to our city's community center. So glad we did!

My husband and I both had the hummus for an appetizer. Amazing taste! Later we found out they make it on site. You could taste the freshness, and so much pita bread to wrap it up in, we took the leftover home.

My husband ordered the Greenland mixed Grill plate, a combination of shish kabab, kufta kabab, and tawook topped w/ onions, and parsley. He said it was all delicious, but liked the shish kabab the best and will order that next time. Very generous portions.

I love falafel sandwiches and hadn't eaten one in awhile, so that's what I ordered. This did not disappoint, with just the right amount of the dressing.

They've done a great job of including "lay person" descriptions of what they offer, which made it much easier in deciding what to order. And the pita bread is fresh, soft and makes you want to order more hummus to use it all up!

Eat in or take out. The boothes are nice. The soccer showing on the tv was a bit loud, but we didn't ask them to turn it down, so no fault on their part.

If you like or want to try Middle Eastern food, I definitely suggest you try this place for dinner.

1  Thank EilselFL