“Well Done”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
north of Pittsburgh, PA
“Well Done”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice place, clean hotel. Stayed for one night prior to flying out of Tampa the following day. Was close enough to the airport (25 min) for me. Plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area. I went to an Applebee's located approx. 1-2 miles from the hotel. There's a Bob Evans next door to the hotel. There are several hotels in this area. I stopped at one other one prior to arriving here, but that other hotel was having a difficult time checking people in, so I left and came here.

Adriana at the front desk was more than accomodating. She was professional, friendly, and always smiling. Kudos to her and the management for running a fine establishment.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Jimb0BigDude

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Acworth, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I stayed here recently for a business meeting at Moffitt Cancer Center. The hotel staff was very friendly and the lobby and rooms are updated and quite nice. They have snacks for sale in the lobby as well.

The room was nice. It was quite, the bed was comfortable, and the TV service was pretty good and included a flat screen tv. The internet service was just fine.

The free breakfast in the morning was a bit lacking. They offered no meat, but the eggs were fresh and done well.

Overall it was a good value and location.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
ksljusar, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay was. I am glad to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us, but I am sorry to hear that we we not offering any choice of meat the morning you came down for breakfast. Usually our hotel offers either a choice of turkey sausage or what is called a "sausage skillet" that contains sausage, potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Again, I apologize for not having it the morning of your visit. Please feel free to give me a call at (813) 989-0007 x 606 so I can have a chance to apologize in person and look into what could have happened.

Sincerely, Katya Sljusar (General Manager)
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 13 February 2013

After spending four nights at the Courtyard across the street, which has just been renovated and is extremely comfortable, moving to this Fairfield Inn was a disappointment. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean, but our carpet smelled mildewy and the furnishings were much more basic. It was $20 less than the Courtyard but I wouldn't stay here for more than one night if the Courtyard was available. It is right next door to a Bob Evans Restaurant which is very convenient, and the breakfast was free, so it was satisfactory.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
ksljusar, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at our hotel!
I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of our furniture and carpet - I will make sure to look into the odor problem in your room and address it. I am however glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff service, cleanliness and convenience of Bob Evans being in our parking lot. I will make sure to forward all your comments to our staff, so that we can continue learn from our mistakes and strive to do our best.
Please feel free to contact me directly should you be in North Tampa area again and looking for a room and I will make sure to personally ensure that your room meets all the standards of the Marriott Fairfield Inn brand.

Katya Sljusar
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I stayed here for one night for appointments at Moffitt Cancer Center the next day. The staff was friendly and professional, the room was spacious and clean, and the location was ideal. Breakfast choices were basic but good; I had the scrambled eggs, muffin and bagel, and juice. I needed an early check in and the manager was extremely accommodating. I was nervous and anxious for my medical appointments, and the staff here was very understanding and helpful. I will stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This hotel is in a great location, right off I-75. Close to USF and Busch Gardens and north Tampa. Bob Evans is next door and you can order food from them and they will deliver it to your hotel room. The breakfast buffet is nice and the woman on duty was very kind and helpful to everyone. We had a very pleasant stay in this hotel with friendly staff and clean rooms. I would recommend this for families or business.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Stayed overnight before wife's surgery down the road at UCH. Nice clean, bright rooms. Met many of the staff, very helpful with questions and accommodating needs. Comfortable stay, would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Everytime I stay in Tampa, this is the hotel I prefer. The staff is great and the rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best.