“A Very Enjoyable Meal!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Hobe Sound, Florida
“A Very Enjoyable Meal!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We went there on a Friday night early. We started with the fish dip appetizer - it was very good and a good size portion. I had the fried seafood trio with grouper, shrimp & oysters. All were prepared exactly right (I am from New orlans & know fried seafood!!) and were very tasty. My wife had a Mahi wrap that was very good but could have used a side dressing. Hers came with a salad with spring greens which was very nice. She also had a glass of wine ($5). The service was good and the owner came over & asked if everythig was alright - we said YES! It was a very enjoyable meal & the prices were reasonable. We left with leftovers and were very happy! We will be back!

• Visited May 2013

Tequesta, Florida
“Great sandwich place”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I have lunch here almost every weekend. The staff is very friendly and the food is good. It is also nice to be able to bring our dog to lunch with us.

Visited November 2012
Tequesta, Florida
“Good wings and beer (when they don't run out. or close)”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is a nice little place in a shopping center. I really want to love this place and it seems to have so much potential.

The food is good and they have good cold beer. However, they are usually out of at least one of the beer choices OR will run out of it while I'm drinking it.

They have a really nice outdoor seating area.

They ran a promotion for Superbowl (I forgot the details) and my husband and I decided to go down there for dinner, beers and to watch the big game. Unbelievably, the cook/server came to our table at half-time and announced that they had decided to close early. He said that they were losing money (granted there was only a handful of people in this small place). But to actually close shop in the middle of the superbowl? Really???

We haven't been back since (Feb 2012). I might recommend this place for a quick lunch. But I would defintely stay away if you are planning on celebrating anything with friends, watching a major sporting event - or any other situation where it would be inconvenient for this place to just close all of the sudden.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Kimmykay1964
Jupiter, Florida
“Best Wings in Town!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Best Wings in town! This former wingery and Hurricane Wings is a proven hit for the small village of Tequesta. Can't miss wings and great subs are the order of the day. Cold beer and wine available with great eats!!

• Visited January 2012
South Florida
“Great Philly cheesesteak... finally!”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This used to be hurricane grill and wings in the publix shopping center... under new management now with a few great changes! They make the best Philly cheesesteaks! Fries are always perfect. They carry a few beers from the Tequesta Brewery for cheaper! The manager Alex is super friendly and great to talk to. We have been there one time since our first visit and plan on making County Line Grill a regular stop! Looking forward to trying a few other things on the menu but probably will order the cheesesteak because it's just that good!!

• Visited November 2011