“Great atmosphere and beer too.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Tequesta
Hobe Sound
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere and beer too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I frequent this bar on occasion, and we were pleasantly surprised when we found it. We moved here from Colorado (micro-breweries everywhere) and this place is great in comparison and exceeds some of the places we have seen. The beer is great and you can order food from the restaurant next door, which has amazing food. We also like the fact that we can buy a growler and have it refilled to take home. Thank you Tequesta Brewery!

Visited March 2014

Cortlandt Manor, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Local Brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

While traveling to the Stuart Florida area, we stopped into the Tequesta Brewing Company on a hot afternoon. I particulary enjoyed the Gnarly Barley Ale. There was a light crowd that afternoon with several people stopping in for growler refills. We did notice that the place was very crowded in the evenings. Friendly owner and bartender.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank FamilyVisitor30
Jupiter, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great local brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I actually do not like craft beer places....but the Chancellor beer here at TBC is great. I hope these guys grow this place. Only thing missing is taking over the next door patio from the restaurant...if they did that, this place would be amazing. Good atmosphere, cool beer refills to take home in their growlers. Cool concept. Great place.

Visited December 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great local brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We enjoy a beer and wine at this local brew house. I especially like the latest batch. Good beer and good service and a great stop-over if waiting for a table at hog snapper.

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A surprise in tequesta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

As someone who spent the first 22 years of his life in the area, coming back to visit family and find this little gem was quite a pleasant surprise.

I tried a variety of beers, and found each to be worthy of being purchased again. The staff was very friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in chatting with their customers.

I can't say the interior decor is my style, but it isn't a turnoff. Could be more charming!

Visited September 2013