“Great Flavor & portions”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alberto's Famous Family Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We ate here several times now. The pasta dishes have great flavor and the chicken Parmesan is delicious. Service tonight was great- a friendly waitress who was on the ball. I keep saying I am going to try the pizza but I do enjoy my pasta too much! They usually have some specials that hit the mark with size and price. We will keep going back since we can count on good food and service. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the fact that on a very crowded night, the noise level gets high enough to bug me just enough.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

The Decore is promising & cute leftover from the previous Italin Restaurant that was there. When you enter it lacks the friendly family greeting. HELLO this is a family neighborhood kind of place.. Everyone's a local! Our waitress was terrible from the moment she came to the table. A friendly hello & a smile would be nice. The salads that came with our meals were good but small. The balsamic dressing was very good. The chicken in the cacciatore was so tasteless & rubbery you couldn't even eat it. The pasta sauce is too acidic for our liking and the chicken dish my husband had was so oily it was overbearing. The garlic knots are also floating in garlic butter which is far too much. I'm sure some people like that but would be better served on the side. Prices are good but food not so great. Not sure this place will make it like this.